F-k you-Dencia slams Yemi Alade for shading her in 2016 | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 September 2017

F-k you-Dencia slams Yemi Alade for shading her in 2016

Dencia has slammed Yemi Alade one year after she granted an interview throwing shade at her.Yemi Alade was asked to list some of the artistes she feel should have a new job.

She said Psy from Japan and also said the issue is most of the artistes she thinks should find a new job end up being entertaining .She also mentioned Dencia but added that, she keeps people entertained on the red carpet.

Dencia dug up the interview and slammed her.She wrote

op @yemialade F-ck u.My Album debuted on #3 I don't have to fuck managers & whatever 2 get 2 the Top.No I won't stop music,my Debut album killed all of u & yes I'm bragging.Same way u called my name I'm calling urs & I did this after my album Went #3 within 12hrs not cuz I need the promo. ✌🏼All love,no hard feelings just letting uno but if we ever cross paths it'll be nothing but love from me but I couldn't let it go (Elsa voice) had to Rub it in yo face.I don't brag abt my achievements but I had 2 do this for the #Culture. It's 1-1 let's keep it cute moving forward so please don't respond cuz we all know how reckless I can be with my mouth.

As an artist,I'm proud 2 have another job and that's being an entrepreneur,I build my multi million $ company with 2 songs,why I'm I responding now a year later? Well u have to beat people at their own game,she'a been in this industry working day and night right? Thinks she's a better singer right? But now my album debuts #3 perfect time for me 2 talk shit cuz now we are talking music.I might entertain u on the red carpet & make u laugh but I'll entertain u in a board room full of CEO's (something u aren't) and I'll entertain u on the US charts at #3 something u didn't do.As an artist u stick 2 promoting urself and ur music and keep people's names out ur mouth.Katy perry was counted out but where is she now ? I can go on and on.Our blessings and style = different and same way I can say ur edges need 2 find s new job right.Now all u talking shit get ur edges and lives together. ✌🏼 This is an interview from 2016 while she was promoting an album,I found out abt it cuz the interviewers DM'd it 2 me last year,tweeted & @ me like 100 times but I couldn't talk shit when musically I wasn't doing well.Don't expect the blogs 2 post this part cuz they want Dencia 2 look bad,I never look for trouble but I always end it.
A post shared by Queen Of Matamba 👑 (@iamdencia) on

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321