Model 'forced to strip in front of male prisoners' after she was arrested | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 31 July 2017

Model 'forced to strip in front of male prisoners' after she was arrested

The degrading moment a model was allegedly made to strip off and perform an erotic dance for male inmates at a prison has gone viral.

Police admitted plastering the racy footage on the internet last week ,which shows handcuffed Katherine Martinez, 27, chained to a window and lift up her dress for the excited men.

The former physiotherapist said:

 "All the police officers told me that if I wanted them to pass me a chair or take my handcuffs off, I had to take off my dress and show them my body.Then the male prisoners began to yell at me, 'yes, yes, lift your dress up.'
"I remember them telling me they were filming me."

According to Metro UK, Katherine, who was arrested after a drunken street fight in Cali, Columbia, said she exposed herself because she needed to sit down to rest her sprained ankle.

But while police chiefs admitted officers posted this X-rated footage online, they denied blackmailing the mother-of-one.

Hugo Casas, Cali Police commander, said:
"She decided to take her clothes off and carry out obscene acts in the station but what we, as an institution, deeply regret is that what some police officers did was film what the woman was doing with their mobile phones instead of stopping her and protecting her integrity.
"The video was passed on via WhatsApp.
"Our police force condemns this behaviour and disciplinary and judicial investigations are underway.
"The officers have been fully identified. One is a patrol officer who drove the woman to the station, but another official is involved for failing to assist her."

 Ms Martinez is attempting to sue the police officers over the incident.

1 comment:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321