Botched doctors left shocked as man with ''duck' lips wants them bigger | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 31 July 2017

Botched doctors left shocked as man with ''duck' lips wants them bigger

 Botched doctors were left stunned when they met a patient who wants bigger lips, even though he already can't close his mouth.

Jonathan mets with Dr Terry Dubrow and Dr Paul Nassif to enlarge his pout even more but the doctors are seriously worried for Jonathan's health.

"I want my lips to be bigger. Obviously I have filler in my lips now," Jonathan says.
"Growing up, I've always been obsessed with dolls and I really wanted to look like that.
"I was 25, I started getting Botox and fillers so I became obsessed with lip injections.
"And ever since then I've been going every three months."
 Upon their examination, the doctors quickly realised there just wasn't room to put more filler and refused to grant his wish and then warned him the results of doing so could be "catastrophic".
But Jonathan was still determined to go larger despite the surgeons' advice.

"It doesn't really scare me much," he said. "I think I'm still going to keep going and get them bigger.
"What's going to make me happy is getting bigger lips."

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321