2 men caught stealing flowers and stuffed toys' from Manchester terror memorial | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 31 May 2017

2 men caught stealing flowers and stuffed toys' from Manchester terror memorial

 An angry dad captured the moment he confronted two men he accused of stealing flowers and stuffed toys from a memorial set-up in the wake of the Manchester terror attack .

Mark McNally, 43, was heading back from his local pub in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester, when he claims he saw the men take two bunches of flowers and a blue Smurf toy from the display.


When confronted, the men claimed in broken English they were actually putting flowers down on the display, not taking them - while one holds the toy.

Footage shows Mark angrily berating the duo, before telling them to return the flowers and then telling them to leave or he would 'knock the s*** out the pair of [them].

Mark, an engraver, said:
"Memorials are a mark of respect and that's widely understood.I was raging inside but luckily I kept it together well. I was so angry with it all.There had been a vigil at the sundial in the centre of town for the victims of the attack and people laid flowers, cards and teddies there.At first, I'd had a couple of pints and I sat down facing the road waiting for my bus.I wasn't sure what they were doing but they were acting a bit strange so that's when I started to film them.
"I saw one of the guys with flowers in his hands and originally I thought he was going to put them on the memorial but then I saw them walking away with them."Unfortunately, I didn't notice they had a stuffed toy as well when I was there.
Daily Record 

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321