Video: Keke Palmer Reveals How She Was A Victim of Sexual Abuse | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 31 December 2016

Video: Keke Palmer Reveals How She Was A Victim of Sexual Abuse

Keke Palmer opened up about being a victim of sexual abuse during a live Facebook Chat this week. 
She got emotional when recalling her childhood in Robbins, Illinois, and admitted that her book "I Don't Belong to You: Quiet the Noise and Find Your Voice" reveals a lot of the tragedies she endured as a youth before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting. 

According to her, 

"So many people watch my career and sit back and think they can’t do the things I can do because they think I came from a privileged lifestyle," she said. "I’m trying to let y’all know immediately, I’ve been through some s--t. Some real s--t, ya’ll. I didn’t come from glitter and glow." 

Watch Video Below:



4 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321