Wizkid's voice puts me to sleep..he is my crush- Bobrisky gushes | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Wizkid's voice puts me to sleep..he is my crush- Bobrisky gushes

 Bobrisky has said he has a crush in Nigerian music star, Wizkid.In a chat with Accelerate Television,when asked how he unwinds after the day’s hustle, Bobrisky said, 
“After the snap chatting, the posing, posting and ‘efizzy’, I just listen to Wizkid’s songs and see his videos.“That guy is my crush; I don’t know, I’m crushing on him,I love his voice. He makes me sleep off.”
Speaking further, he said, 
“If I wasn’t Bobrisky, Oh My God; I’m from Ijebu-Igbo Local Government and we are very stingy, like ‘akagum.’“I love money seriously. If I had not met the much talked-about, bae and if I had not become a viral star, I would have been an accountant, working in a bank or as a manager at a petrol station,” 

16 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but this guy disgusts me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. He disgusts me more than you can ever imagine.. Emeh. Stop spoiling my day with this guy's news biko..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. foolish fool... I hate that he's so much publicity for free, and for absolutely nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can kill this guy without thinking twice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kill? That's harsh
    Whatver rocks his boat sha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooooolz @ Finest what did he do to you? He bleach your share of bleaching? Abeg the word kill is too extreme instead continue praying for him! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wizkid ke?
    Maybe wizkid likes him too we never can tell because I don't trust anyone anymore,but bobrisky must you always talk?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Una don talk wetin I wan talk finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it my eyes dis Nigger luks like Tonto dikeh

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321