MMM has absconded with my N189,000- Nigerian cries out | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 3 November 2016

MMM has absconded with my N189,000- Nigerian cries out

A few days ago, CBN issued a warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria . It warned Nigerians  against investing in the 'scheme' which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.
Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off ..He wrote in an email I received
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname... 
Fast Forward,,,

MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account. 

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one...

MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!

16 comments:

  1. U don't understand how a system works yet you went ahead to join it. You're on your own. You earned so much from it, and you're still complaining. Continu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't register someone with same surname.. U will be blocked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nigerians always looking for quick cash! Nobody wants to work anymore! It's alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sHUT UP MY FRIEND, THIEF! YOU GO USSE YOUR SISTER ACCOUNT REGISTER THINKING SAY THEM NOR GO CATCH YOU, LONG THROAT LOOKING FOR 40%, 30% NOR DO U.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just the beginning,when u are lazy and desperate this what u get in return

    ReplyDelete
  7. The peraon whose account was used to trigger this libel is a nuisance...he was placed under moratorium because he must have acted against the rules of MMM...if he need help he should kindly contact 08058584090 for assistance that if he still needs is money or if is aim rather is to tarnish the image of our glorified and glorified MMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm honestly not interested in this mmm stuff, but wishing d participants luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ooo,hehe it is mmm dt is givn me hope dis days

      Delete
    2. Amen ooo,hehe it is mmm dt is givn me hope dis days

      Delete
  10. All i know is, the thing is definitely not scam. My sis has been benefiting from the damn thing for months now

    I guess the guy tried to scam them in some way and got blocked. Sorry to him

    ReplyDelete
  11. USELESS FELLOW..MMM JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE COMPANY AT BODE THOMAS AND THEIR LOGO AND SIGN BOARD IS PROUDLY DISPLAYED AT THE FRONT OF THE COMPANY MUMU BOY

    ReplyDelete
  12. USELESS FELLOW..MMM JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE COMPANY AT BODE THOMAS AND THEIR LOGO AND SIGN BOARD IS PROUDLY DISPLAYED AT THE FRONT OF THE COMPANY MUMU BOY

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's what happens when you don't adhere to stated rules and regulations... All the while u were enjoying the money ... U didn't complain. Nonsense somebody

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321