Venita Tarka slams men sliding in her DM-My husband gives me things your bank account can't purchase | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Venita Tarka slams men sliding in her DM-My husband gives me things your bank account can't purchase


Former popular video vixen turned actress,Venita Tarka (veezeebaybeh) has slammed men who are sliding in her DM and sending her amorous messages despite her clearly stating she is married with a daughter..She said nothing will make her leave her husband as he is ordained for her by God.
More tweets below



7 comments:

  1. She looks different.

    Hello Guys have you ever considered schooling abroad? If so you can learn from my journey. Visit my blog where I post stories on the entire process. Click on my name or visit
    www.lifeofanafricanstudentabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they keep sliding in ur DM bcos they have married women who respond to such., block them if u have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs to calm down and do the needful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some men will never stop embarrassing themselves. They go for everything in skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand her concern shez a married woman,imagine her husband bumping into such Dmz?how will it look?she setting it straight publicly to save her marriage so d husband won't say she dint try,as for the blocking if u have 100k followers each time this shit happens how many she wan block?her greatest solution is to stay off IG for a while and focus on her marriage maybe just use her fanpage for the time been.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321