Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna cover People magazine as he says her love saved him | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna cover People magazine as he says her love saved him

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have opened up on their love in the latest issue of People..Rob says of Chyna
She got me through my darkest times,"  "I wasn't happy in my own skin. I missed out on so many things."."Chyna definitely motivates me," "Being with her got me over the insecurity of being out in public""
As for Chyna, she wasn't out to change Rob – only give him support.

"I saw Rob was willing to better himself," she says. "I had never wanted to be tough. I never wanted to change him."
 More below



6 comments:

  1. Fantastically fab couple... Liked the fact they both know what they wanted

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know their break-up is on the way. When chyna's unborn child will be heir to the Kadashian empire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is sweet when u r with the right person

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321