Unlike Beyonce,Rihanna will never be a legend -Wendy Williams | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Unlike Beyonce,Rihanna will never be a legend -Wendy Williams

I don't know why Wendy Williams likes picking on certain celebrities..i.e Kanye,Rihanna,Kim Kardashian..In her latest episode of hot topics, she says,Rihanna would never be a legend despite her number one singles and record breaking accomplishments .She said Beyonce on the other hand would still perform at 55..
" Rihanna will not be a legend.Nope! Beyonce would do her residency in Vegas at 55 years old and you would go see her .Rihanna will attempt to do it but as soon as she says the  B word better have my money .....Rihanna is good for right now.She is not a legend"
Waiting for Rihanna's epic response..Video below ...


11 comments:

  1. Lol Wendy with her big mouth. Sure rihanna will soon clap back

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with dis woman sef! Sounds like one who's bitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hnmm In as much as I idolise Beyonce for her hardwork and perfectionist attitude, I think Wendy went to far with the shade..She is not God to decide a person 's fate..tho Rihanna needs a lot of sitting up to do to attain Beyoncé 's level

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy witch williams wrong again. Riri is a legend already

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy witch williams wrong again. Riri is a legend already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your article! It touches my heart deeply because I have recently went through something similar case of Bogdan .About 3 years ago my wife left me and 2 of our kids for 3years to another man. During this years of our separation I was so broken, so I finally read Bogdans comment on the internet who directed me to a spell caster Dr. Alex who helps in reuniting family again. After the casting of the love spell, My Ex-wife called me yesterday begging me to take her back, Dr. Alex has restored our marriage in a way I have NEVER expected, but I'm truly Thankful!

    Contact Dr. Alex today on:alexmongbie@gmail.com
    Tel:+2348159645271
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch Wendy's show and i enjoy her hot topics and feel she is right most of the time but not this time. Does performing at Las Vegas residency make you a Legend? If that is the case,Rihanna has more hits than Jennifer Lopez yet she just got her residency...so what does that tell you?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321