Olajumoke's husband speaks-I'm not afraid ,she will continue to be a good wife | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Olajumoke's husband speaks-I'm not afraid ,she will continue to be a good wife

Olajumoke's husband,Sunday Orisguana has broken his silence on her sudden rise to  fame.Speaking in an interview with Encomium magazine, he says he trusts her and believes despite the riches,she will continue to be a good wife..Excerpts below 
How do you feel today?
I am very happy. I never expected it. I didn’t know things will turn around for us this soon. I wasn’t expecting it. I cannot express how I feel today. I didn’t know we can get to where we are today. From the time I was born till now. It is overwhelming. I didn’t ever envisage such a great thing. I didn’t know we can ever get here.

 What actually happened, why did your wife come over to Lagos and you didn’t come with her?

I live in Ire, Osun state. We were living together there before she came over to Lagos. Ire Poly went on strike early in the year. Because of that, things were a bit slow. There were no sales. I am an artisan. I make aluminum doors and windows. She is a hairdresser.
 Students patronized her a lot, but once there is strike, sales will be on a low scale. She decided to come over to Lagos and find something doing. She didn’t have it in mind to do a particular business. She just said when she comes over, she will get any profitable venture she can engage in. it was when she got to Lagos she called to tell me that she was selling bread. She left our first child, Grace at home. She said the small one will not stay because she is a baby. We communicated very well. There is no problem. We agreed she should come over.


Now that she is in Lagos, are you also coming over?
Yes, that is what we are praying for. We need to relocate. We need accommodation and every other thing. Lagos is not an easy place. We didn’t know we would get a house. We don’t know how far it is from the house and her work place. You have to consider the traffic and everything. Unless one has a personal car we can use to drive her to work so that she wouldn’t be late for work. I will go back home to bring my other daughter so that we can all come over to Lagos


Do you like the work your wife is doing?
Yes, I like it. I am really excited about it.
Do you feel threatened that she is now famous and has gone ahead of you?
I am not afraid because when we had nothing, she was always there. If I said I needed this, she would give me. I am not afraid. If she is rich today, we both own it. I trust her for that. She has been a very good wife. I believe she will continue to be good.
How long have you been married?
We have been married for six years.
How did your path and hers cross?
She came to greet her grandma in my area some years back. She came from Lagos. She went to her mother’s younger sister, who introduced her to hairdressing. I used to go to where she was learning hairdressing to toast her but she insisted that she came to learn hairdressing and not to befriend a man.
I used to go there often and after six months, she said yes, that was how it all started.

14 comments:

  1. I hope he doesn't change to somthn else tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she is rich today, we both own it,mumu man,you better strive hard for your own success

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's well wt ur home,esu o ni ya yin ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell divorce soon.Some rich guy will take her. Sorry nigga,better start working for your own money. I you we t o who became a star you will leave her for yellow pawpaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better, I pray ur marriage lasts but d way u said "we both own her money" hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. From this interview, its clear to see that Olajumoke was quite focused and determined to make ends meet..e.g her moving Over to Lagos to struggle to fend for herself/family rather than wait for her husband to do all the work..also,her focused nature when her husband was asking her out.. e.g from her words" I came to learn hairdressing and not befriend a man". Now God sees our struggles and gives us that unexpected breakthrough. If she was home waiting for her husband to fend for the family..she definitely wouldn't have been spotted by Ty Bello.. I have a new level of respect for her..quite inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1000 likes for this comment.The man sounds lazy.Leaving his wife to travel to Lagos to go and hustle for them.It is clear she has always been the breadwinner.He had better do something with his life and stop saying her money is our money.

      Delete
  7. Lol@ going to where she used to learn hairdressing to toast her! Oga work for ur own money oo to avoid stories dat touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How we deceive ourselves. What people don't know is that a lot of women are the bread winners these days and nobody knows. Once people agree and are honest with each other they live better lives together. If it works for you guys then go for it. I only wish them the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true... most women are bread winners in their homes but nobody knows. Yet the guys will be acting as if they are the ones doing virtually everything in the home when they are with their friends.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for your article! It touches my heart deeply because I have recently went through something similar case of Bogdan .About 3 years ago my wife left me and 2 of our kids for 3years to another man. During this years of our separation I was so broken, so I finally read Bogdans comment on the internet who directed me to a spell caster Dr. Alex who helps in reuniting family again. After the casting of the love spell, My Ex-wife called me yesterday begging me to take her back, Dr. Alex has restored our marriage in a way I have NEVER expected, but I'm truly Thankful!

    Contact Dr. Alex today on:alexmongbie@gmail.com
    Tel:+2348159645271
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is appaling! In this time and age! Spell... My God. Pls come for counseling and probable admission at my hospital.www.gracecottageclinic.webs.com
    I'm a Consultant Psychiatrist. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is appaling! In this time and age! Spell... My God. Pls come for counseling and probable admission at my hospital.www.gracecottageclinic.webs.com
    I'm a Consultant Psychiatrist. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321