Archbishop Desmond Tutu's lesbian daughter weds longtime partner(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 January 2016

Archbishop Desmond Tutu's lesbian daughter weds longtime partner(Photo)

Renowned South African Archbishop, Desmond Tutu's daughter,Canon Mpho Tutu has married her longtime lesbian lover, Professor van Furth,in Netherlands.It is the second marriage for both. The wedding will be celebrated in Cape Town in May 2016.
 “The couple are very grateful to their families and friends for their love and support‚” the family said in a brief statement.
Furth is a professor in Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the Vrije University in Amsterdam and Tutu is currently the executive director of the Desmond and Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation.
Canon Tutu, the youngest daughter of Desmond and Leah Tutu, was married to Joseph Burris. They had two daughters, Nyaniso and Onalenna.She is an ordained Episcopal priest.
Archbishop Desmond Tutu who promotes gay rights ,has said the oppression of gay people around the world is the “new Apartheid.”
“I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. No, I would say sorry, I mean I would much rather go to the other place,”
“I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this.“I am as passionate about this campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is at the same level,” he added.

16 comments:

  1. See her face,I don't even know what joy they derive from dis useless act....am not perfect but that's d last thing I can do God forbid tufiahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to know a woman loves a penis.*wink*.

      Delete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Oky seen....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus Christ! Dis world has really ended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Archbishop"..?? May God have mercy for they know not what they do' the devil has colonised these ones..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are sins God will never forgive in this world. I can back this up with Bible quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are sins God will never forgive in this world. I can back this up with Bible quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rubbish!!! Jesus clearly stated that not all who call His name will enter the kingdom. Beware of those who u allow to lay hands on u. Watch & pray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm na only dem know wetin dem dey enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loosing,lost,lose, respect for Desmond tutu... Gosh,he is a man of God he ought to know the daughter nah trial... Sipping my vodka,I still know this is end time shit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bishop Desmond Tutu gay master.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321