So, this isn't the real Leonardo Dicaprio?(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 31 October 2015

So, this isn't the real Leonardo Dicaprio?(Photos)

A Swedish bartender and musician  who has an uncanny resemblance to Leonardo Dicaprio has attracted an impressive 71,400 followers on Instagram thanks (most likely) to his likeness to Leo. And while he may not be the real deal, the stunning Swede is good enough for us.

Konrad Annerud who works as a bartender and musician in Sweden is been interviewed by local journalists because of his likeness to the Romeo heartthrob.

Talking to nyheter24.se , he said:

 “I get to hear that I look like him quite often, especially since I work as a bartender in a nightclub.” “It’s fun to look like him, I mean, he’s handsome” – the 21-year-old admitted he sometimes finds the attention infuriating: "It can be quite annoying sometimes when people call me 'Leo' instead of my real name.”
 He described a recent trip to Italy this summer, saying:
 “I almost felt like shaving my hair off. It was very chaotic; people were yelling 'Leo' and wanted to take photos with me all the time. It was one of the craziest things I’ve ever experienced.
The real Leonardo

12 comments:

  1. Leo is older now,and doesn't look like him now

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seriously, I Look more like 'TREY SONGZ'

    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Leo don old so that look no longer counts.
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm. This how it is bettween me and Chris Brown.. Miss Pettit check

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm. This how it is bettween me and Chris Brown.. Miss Pettit check

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321