Hilarious Halloween Looks-Fans impersonate Caitlyn Jenner,Kim & Kanye,Nicki & MeekMill,Khloe & Lamar(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 31 October 2015

Hilarious Halloween Looks-Fans impersonate Caitlyn Jenner,Kim & Kanye,Nicki & MeekMill,Khloe & Lamar(Photos)

As Halloween season is here, fans are doing their best impressions of celebrities.From Amber Rose, Caitlyn Jenner,Nicki and Meek Mill,Kim and Kanye,Denzel Washington to Rick Ross..Se the hilarious photos below..

My fav is Denzel Washington..Which is yours?
Caitlyn Jenner

JamieFoxx


Lamar and Khloe in the hospital



Lol Denzel

Fetty Wap


21 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha. Lamar and Khloe got me in stitches! People get time sha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lil couple, I mean the kids killed it all for me... The best and then half(caitlyn and jenner), who those that? I rotflmao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlyn nailed it!!! Krkrkrkkrk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlyn Jenner impersonator murdered it...


    Buhahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mehn caitlyn jenner got me laughing very funny lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Obama's for me. Minaj and Meek own is on point too..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat Yokozona on the floor must be high on cheap drugs.So no one dressed up like me.Guess they are scared of me

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  8. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o

    Lmfao. Denzel Washington looks really ridiculous.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    That lamar and khloe is dope i swear......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God!!this is so funny*jeexx*who did the Obama and Bruce pics?that was so epic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lwkmd... So hilarious 😂

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321