Dele Momodu undergoes eye surgery(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 17 October 2015

Dele Momodu undergoes eye surgery(Photos)

Ovation International CEO, Dele Momodu underwent an eye surgery recently.The media guru whois recovering shared the photo wearing a medical eye patch.He wrote
I wish to offer sincere appreciation to my wonderful friends who stood by me in my very low moments of eye surgeries! Favour will never depart your homes. Thanks for your love...
 Wishing him speedy recovery..

17 comments:

  1. This pic reminds me of my mum ... Speedy recovery sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May u b healed.... Can't comment as I like cos of network,can open operamini anytime witout minding d network but can't comment,can only comment tru web browser,wetin I go do o?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is well with u sir, @.....prayer again??????????

      Delete
  3. Thank God for the success of the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will keep him out of politics for awhile.Exactly what he needed cos his so 2faced.

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o

    I wish him speedy recovery
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321