Tonto Dikeh's emotional words following wedding to Obasanjo's son | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Tonto Dikeh's emotional words following wedding to Obasanjo's son

Tonto Dikeh's hubby, Churchill Oladunni Obasanjo is former President Olusegun Obasanjo‘s son.The actress wrote alongside the picture above..
A big Congratulations to us and thanks to everyone who wished us well and still wishing Us..Special thanks to My father in law The ex president of Nigeria Baba Obj and my Lovely mother Inlaw..
Exclusive Special thanks to my lovely father and best friend Chief Hon. Dikeh and also to the best Step Mom in the Whole world,who never ceases to pray for me...
As you wish me will may your Joy be full and mightyAm a happy Woman and NOTHING will ever take that away from me..Btw I have the best mother Inlaw and InLaws any Girl can wish for#Mrs Churchill

22 comments:

  1. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    No wonder she quick change her name... Dude gat the money to make her loose her soul and thats fact......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person


    Congratulations to them once more.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dey laugh baba OBJ....congratulations though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just dey laugh baba OBJ....congratulations though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation.. .-Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks happy. I pray it lasts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ehh eh I know der must be Smthn serious, Tonto don hit jackpot. No wonder she kept people guessing for long, congrats once again n I pray it works out well for u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I wish her is happiness in her marriage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who else can correct the genetic mistake if not tonton? Baba and strategy, Chaiiii

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's hope his not a Womanizer

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even if he is,name one man who doesnt womanize

      Delete
  11. She's so pregnant. The pregnancy glow looks really good on her. Wish her the very best in marriage.

    *** 7 Types Of Men Who Will Never Marry You - click my name to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww congratulations pretty Tontolet.......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nigerian Custom Services person that listed all these cars and their fake prices is a scammer beware of him and don't fall a victim. We have already arrested 8 of them last week and we are making more progress in capturing others.

    ReplyDelete
  14. he's actually obasanjo's nephew. Tonto is exaggerating/seeking attention...as usual

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321