Snoop on your man-Toke Makinwa tells ladies | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 10 August 2015

Snoop on your man-Toke Makinwa tells ladies

Who agrees? Toke Makinwa has urged women to snoop on their men,saying it saves them alot of heartache,knowing where they stand.In her latest Vlog ,she said men are wicked and women should pry on their men's phones despite the emotional ache that comes with it sometimes.She is of the opinion that, the earlier you know about your spouses, the better ..
“You should snoop. People have found out that their houses are on fire; people have found out that they are married to other women’s husbands. I am a proud snooper and this is my advice for you,“I am a proud snooper; this is me. When you snoop your boyfriend or your husband, it is like you are stealing from the pot. But what else should we do?” she asked.“It is better women find out in the hard way.“If you do not check, you will not know. It gives you opportunity to know, the kind of relationship you are into. Checking has saved lives, and I would rather have my life saved.”
 She advised, they should be courageous to dump men who would not love and be faithful to them.
 She said the reason God gave women brain was so that they could think their way out of trouble.
“Some men are gold-diggers. If the lady you are with is not good for you, leave her and look for another one. The earlier women know the better for them,” she noted.
“It is funny how God uses even the most unbelievable things to bless you. I have been given a voice, a platform but I woke up one day and I found God, and with that came purpose.
“It is never about you. Sometimes you go through things not for you but for the people around you who need direction. It is tough being a woman, the pressure is real. You don’t have to be a victim; you can rise above it all. Do not let the society tell you otherwise. Be bold, be strong,” she said.

27 comments:

  1. Team snoop biko, no time for surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a solution? or she thinks men keep just one lady.. They have chains of babes and if you don't wanna die before Ur time don't snoop, cos you would feel worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She doesn't know Jesus...if she fears God she wouldn't say men are wicked. Love is trust..so if you don't trust your man then you don't love him....so Toke is given a very wrong advice to ladies....Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upon all her snooping her husband still impregnated someone else.. mtchewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. For what na ?dont admire those u can even b wiser than on a normal but fall for these fame whores and be a mugun ...read d comment before urs.."upon her snooping her husband still impregnated someone else" ...so what do u admire ???

      Delete
  7. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person


    Happy snooping. I see how urs paid off
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand y ladies stress theirselves.When u meet a guy,simply lay out the rules to him on the first date.My rules are 1) no Locking of fone and if u must,I need the password.2) I also need passwords to all your social media accounts 3)CCTV mounted in the car to monitor who goes in and out and where he goes to.4)Cheat and I will cheat back. Don't know y Pple stress theirselves over nothing

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's obvious you don't know Jesus. You think men /wiman can be handed with head knowledge. Relationship is as old as the Universe designed by God. So how can you know better if you don't go to Him that designed it. No tips is better than the one in God's manual (the bible). With her snooping was she successful in taming the man? Let's all be careful in what we absorb./imbibe.

      Delete
    2. Although I don't totally support snooping. But sometimes it's helpful...
      I snooped recently & discovered my boyfriend/fiance of 9 months was married (2nd marriage) and a fraud.
      I had my suspicions before then, but he was smart enough to defend all my accusations, making me feel I had trust issues.
      Something within kept saying somethings weren't right about him...then I got all the info I needed after going through his phone. Might have been too late if I didn't snoop.
      My point is, some situations warrant you to snoop.

      Delete
    3. Honestly I'm of the opinion that any guy dat locks his fone is already a suspect and a criminal. U have to state this on the first date so he will know he can't pull it off with u.I must have the passwords to go in and out of Ur devices whenever I please.Btwn @ Ade,hope u dumped the fool after milking him ðry

      No shaking

      Delete
    4. @No shaking, that was the end! He was a FRAUD...he tried milking me instead. I lost some money but thank God it wasn't too late.

      Delete
  9. Exactly o! Hers paid after the babe got pregnant. Toke be teaching principles that she won't apply. Team break others home and marriage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well' she snooped and got to know about her husbands affair. Well' may God help us all. Can't stop laughing @ No Shaking Rules

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well' she snooped and got to know about her husbands affair. Well' may God help us all. Can't stop laughing @ No Shaking Rules

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree 100%. Ladies should snoop. You'd be amazed at what you find. Not always bad things though. Sometimes it just helps know and understand your partner better.

    ***Read my post on "To Snoop Or Not To Snoop" click my name to read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once they break ur heart, u go turn to expert in relationship affairs.....Looking for sympathetizers up and down....Every decision comes with a consequence...She dated her husband for almost ten years, had every opportunity to snoop she didn't....She should go mend her home if her husband is willing to continue the marriage and stop this attention seeking propaganda...Wisdom isnt found in passing blame ...She should ask herself where did I go wrong?....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so insensitive. She's the reason her hubby couldn't keep it zipped???? Because men like you need a *wrong* to stick it into any hole ????? Your girlfriend or wife should come and read this before its too late for her.

      Delete
    2. There is a reason why u court someone before you get married to them, Lizeen...Its just a training ground to view things, analyse things, understand each other to a large extent and snoop enough....Clear ur mind of all doubts about this person behaviour....Once u get married, its a proof that u can boost of this person to a very large extent...Or is it because marriage has become like a boyfrnd girlfrnd thing these days where u jump in and jump out ....
      If I get married to a Cheat, I would blame myself and nobody else.....If her husband cheated, it must have shown why they were dating, but she choose to look away or forgive him...So let her manage the situation with wisdom...

      Delete
  15. If indeed she snoop why didn't see Anita Solomon impending doom on her marriage. Lady practice what you preach,

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321