Tiwa Savage gushes over birth of son, says this is the happiest she's been(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

Tiwa Savage gushes over birth of son, says this is the happiest she's been(Photo)

Music diva Tiwa Savage is over the moon following g their offer first child. She says she is healing and getting to know her son with Teebillz. She also said this is the happiest she has ever been..Motherhood is sure a beautiful thing
Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I've ever been...resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said "son") God you have been so faithful to me. 🙏🏿 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged"

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awwwww I'm so happy for her. She sure knew when to put her career on hold for her family.

      Delete
  2. Blizz go don kolo now, happy for dem shaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeya....
    JOY of motherhood....
    He shall bring u happiness..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father of all nation Teebliz has reproduced again.Lets just pray he doesn't run away this time.Btwn y do I sense that Shes lying about being happy

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321