I'd like to come back to the world as a Gay Man-Kenny Brandmuse | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 July 2015

I'd like to come back to the world as a Gay Man-Kenny Brandmuse

The brand expert who openly revealed he is gay and living with HIV  says he would want to come back to this world as a gay man.He however noted he would try to avoid risky situations which would lead him to being infected with HIV...He wrote on facebook
When I come back to this world, if I'm allowed ( don't laugh, some come back as goats and some as Donald Trump ,) I'd like to come back as a gay man. This time around I would ensure my parents saw it in my forehead. I wouldn't hide in the crowd. I wouldn't live in anyone's shadows. I would date men in the open. Someone like Babangida or someone as cute as Justin Fashanu. I would try my best to avoid 'risky sex' in the secret that might lead to being infected with STI and HIV. There wouldn't be any shame in my game. And when I joined Facebook, I would put it in my cover picture. CAUTION: This guy is gay gay gay. Bigots beware. And my name? It would be 'Gay-hin-de'. Meanwhile, while I'm still here in this hate-filled world, I will ‪#‎live‬ my best life


17 comments:

  1. #okokobioko
    I can just imagine the #devil asking God for extra space - because I believe by now hell fire is becoming #congested.

    #ipityyou and those who #encourage you
    #vomittingmoodactivated

    Visit : www.mergandaily.com. #thanksguys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm,satanic agent...I pity ur family cos u ar a big shame to dem,faggot

    ReplyDelete
  3. But who will waste her time carrying you for 9 months in her womb? A man or a woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sister, dis one should be aborted. #wasteofsperm

      Delete
  4. I will like to come back again again as a man becos Who go suck Sandra, Atinuke, Kemy, brown sugar, No shaking, Emeh, and No shaking booby(breast)? IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those arms reminds me of those of inyanya.......deeply veined like train tracks....as for the gay thing, well your coming back isn't for you to decide, Leave that to God..

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Omo naso yu dey enjoy the thing neh.. Serious matter nobi lie....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. He needs help guys. Can't you see? HIV, then gay!!! I'm sorry for you bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U would think him being HIV positive would make him retrace his steps.Unrepentant idiot

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. People usually don't irritate me, but seriously this guy is so disgusting and irriritating.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321