Kim K reacts to reports she's pregnant with twins | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

Kim K reacts to reports she's pregnant with twins

Kim Kardashian has shot down rumours she is expecting twins..The 34-year-old described thereports as 'ridiculous rumours'.Speaking at the US launch of Hype Energy Drinks in Nashville, Tennessee,Kim told E!: '
I can't wait till my website's up so I can just say whatever I want, when I want.'
On her recent twitter rants which  had many shocked,she said
Oh I was just bored sitting in there for an hour,'I guess I get a little feisty when I'm pregnant. So I was just responding to people that come up with the most ridiculous things as if they're facts. So I was like, I might as well just say whatever I want.'
 Image-fameflynet

26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let them say what someone told them that another person said. Kim go cool ya head no mind dem.

      Delete
  2. U'll say whatever u wana say and then blame it on pregnancy. ....Mnximmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nna ehhh, people n their wahala. Kanye dey do e work, una dey decide for am. Twin or triplet that ha business. Doesn't add a drop of water in my bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next ooooo KIA am tired of ds stories u ain't d 1st 2 gt pregnant plsss go nd relax jare

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should leave dis woman alone for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim that can't form 2words,how did she get this intelligent by making a whole sentence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can u say she can't form words? Last time we checked,she talks in her reality show, ur hatred for her dsnt mean u shd say wat
      Is incorrect, thank God she want read this lol

      Delete
    2. Nothing honest about u honesty, she dsnt even know u exist

      Delete
  7. Kim dis, Kim that! Its enough biko!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this Kim that! Its enough biko!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just now now rumour mongers have started spinning tales SMH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a fan,so am not interested

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't matter if she knows me or not!!!!my life will keep moving n I ll keep commenting anything I want.even u that's reminding me that she doesn't know me,does she know u?lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But u lied about her not able to form two words, that's a very big and obvious lie, u can insult her with anything but that one was a lie

      Delete
  12. Oh no!!!!I can't lie!!!I have never lied in my life!!!which fluency??all the time I have heard her talk,she talks like someone that swallowed a frog.Scott was like,I was like,kanye was like ,Kris was like,nori was like.the two words thing was exaggerated.lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kikikiki she must be so important for u to hear her talk lol.. Love me some Kim

      Delete
    2. Hehehehehe!!! You're MEAN!! Let steve catch you

      Delete
  13. Rumour mongers abound.. Not easy being Kim.. May God be with you this period..!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321