Graphic photos from the Fire/Flood disaster which claimed over 70 lives in Ghana | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 4 June 2015

Graphic photos from the Fire/Flood disaster which claimed over 70 lives in Ghana

Yesterday June,3rd,over 78 persons seeking refuge from the flood at Goil gas station lost their lives after it went up in flames in Accra, Ghana .
Billy Anaglate, a spokesman for the Ghana fire service, said the emergency services had recovered dozens of bodies from the scene at a Goil filling station on the busy Kwame Nkrumah Circle north of the city centre.
: “We are still trying to salvage the site of the accident before we can come out with an accurate figure.”
He said flooding “caused the diesel and petrol to flow away from the gas station, and fire from a nearby house led to the explosion,killing  all the people taking refuge there.
Very graphic pics below



15 comments:

  1. Oh My God!!!!!!! Not this kind of news today!! RIP to the deceased. May the Good Lord save us all from evil and danger,Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was a hell of a day. To think I got home by 4am after my 8pm exam. Gosh we trekked out destiny out. To think this the exact road that I cross to my destination. Same road that was block 2mins after we were told to turn back and the fire engulfed like I was shut up. Shai God is good. Now I shouldn't complain for what happened yesterday because many didn't make yo out. Akanimoh abeg come make we go church. Mbok we are now testifying after suffering. .. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I join you and your friends to sing hosanna to the most high for saving your life with the delay....

      Delete
    2. Yeah GOD is awesome,Thank God for ur life may his name be praise

      Delete
    3. Praise the name of the Lord for directing your way.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my GOD...This is touching,I feel like crying,GOD pls take control

      Delete
    2. Dear Lord! This is disheartening. Rip to the dead...

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! RIP to the dead.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Fitness/Beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amy be thankful to God for He loves you.
    It's sad to see these souls end their lives like this. I am really saddened.
    I mourn them with heavy heart and pray the Almighty God grant their souls perfect rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dazed. Shocking to see the lifeless body all over the ground. Rip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is horrific.Look at the baby on top of his mum,that brought tears to my eyes.Im not usually this emotional but I'm sick of all these bad things happening everywhere in the world.God have mercy on us Pls

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  8. May their soul rest in peace... IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. If na world won end make eh end make we get rest abi

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321