Amber Rose claims she was drugged the night she slammed Kanye | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Amber Rose claims she was drugged the night she slammed Kanye

Remember when Amber Rose dissed Kanye at a club and said he doesn't write his own music,and the club DJ should play songs of nig**a's she's f-ked with? Now she claims her actions was not normal and her drink may have been laced with drugs.
Appearing on Big Boy’s Neighborhood,she said
I really feel like someone put something in my drink that night,” she said. “I’ma be honest, one; I don’t talk like that and two; I had two cocktails … and a couple sips of champagne and that’s it. I literally blacked out and threw up all night and woke up in my bed naked with no clothes on.
I don’t do drugs, I don’t even smoke weed … It was very weird. It was like a week later when it came out and I was like, ‘Whoa!’ I didn’t know it happened until a week later. If you look at the video, I couldn’t even stand up. I’m just not going to go to the clubs anymore.

14 comments:

  1. Quit crying over spilt milk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Amber will not go to clubs anymore? Make I hear word jooor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A zzz in ehn... That's where they buried her placenta.

      Delete
  3. Out of the heart the mouth speaketh. Whether u are high or low u said whst was on ur mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermmmm did I hear "won't go to club anymore".U have literally being camping in the club every other night since u made a fool of yourself that night.Amber let it go and leave Kanye outta this.Lie Lie Lie

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Amber baby! Its alright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanye dsnt have ur time,continue explaining to big boys neighbours

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321