Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather wins Manny Pacquiao(PHOTOS) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 3 May 2015

Undefeated ! Floyd Mayweather wins Manny Pacquiao(PHOTOS)

 Floyd Mayweather has won the epic and richest fight  of all time. He won by unanimous decision and is still an undefeated champion.. 48-0.Floyd defeated Manny Pacquiao.118-110, 116-112, 116-112..He is reportedly $180 million dollars richer from the 36 minute fight.

The crowd booed Floyd while he made his speech.He also announced his last fight would be in September ,before he retires,as he will attempt to match Rocky Marciano's 49-0 undefeated record.
Floyd said
First off, I want to thank God. I want to think all the fans around the world. This was a hell of a fight. I take my hat off to Manny Pacquiao, now I see why he is one of the guys at the pinacle of boxing. I am truly blessed. Manny Pacquaio is truly blessed. I am a calculating fighter. He is a tough competitor. I had to take my time with him. My last fight is in September.
Manny said

It was a good fight. I got him many times I saw the punches. I thought I won the fight. He is moving around, it is not easy to throw a lot of punches. I can handle his power. He is not strong like some others. He's not bigger than me, the size doesn't matter, I have fought bigger guys.
Who were you rooting for?


                                                                       Private jets in Vegas

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You wanna fight mayweather n may?
      Was rooting for mayweather of course!

      Delete
    2. Good morning all! How was ur night? As we worship and praise God in His sanctuary today,May our prayers b answered. All wat we are seeking from God for some time now shall b granted unto us.God said ask and it shall b given to u,therefore,waateva u ask in His name by FAITH shall b granted unto us all-AMEN!!!

      Delete
    3. TMT baby!! Bae is owing me!!!!! Undefeated May!!

      Delete
  2. Manny pac..the Philippine said I thought i won the fight and I think I agree with him. Seems to me a robbery the American way with all the razzmatazz there is. Congrats to the acclaimed winner though

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight of d century, d best wresler have evr seen....undefeated champion congrats FLOYD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was rooting for d nigga Mayweather, congratulations to him but it was really a close one. Wel done Pacquiao.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUDGES, THANKS FOR COUNTING THE HUGS NOT THE PUNCHES. PAC won for me Jari...
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  7. When going to war... Understand and know your mission... #moneywon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mayweather the pussy nigga.Keep running like a birch. Fight bitch. Just lost my 100k coz of this bitch ass nigga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao
      Dele is that you?
      Gud for you!

      Delete
  9. I dont understand How people expect Floyd to loose... He's the reason for the fight in the first place.... I was rooting for him from day one. #Thepussywon #Teammoneywon #Maywon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes oo Floyd is the man!! I dunno why people even thought he was gonna lose! Like seriously?? Dem Neva born that person wey go win Mayweather lol
    Mehn I love this guy cod he's rich!! Loving the good life yo'

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Floyd is a scared... Always running like a baby.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoop whoop whoop!! Flyod be killing them hahaa! Why u peeps ever thought he was gona' lose I dunno lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually rooted for Manny. It's all good tho. Congrat May! :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually rooted for Manny. It's all good tho. Congrat May! :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Congratulations to him.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rooting for the unanimous decision of the panel of judges. Up Floyd aka Money!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Victory well deserved -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321