Such a 'Cookie'! Taraji.P.Henson's very revealing outfit to the Billboard Awards(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Such a 'Cookie'! Taraji.P.Henson's very revealing outfit to the Billboard Awards(Photos)

 Taraji .P.Henson was sure on some 'Cookie' vibe at the Billboard Music Awards last night.The 44 year old Empire star, turned heads in her very revealing dress which showed off some very private tattoos no one knew she had..

The mother of one is usually covered up but looks like she is living up to her impressive role in the hit  series, Empire..Stunning lady!


Images-Getty

17 comments:

  1. Cookie cookie cookie herself, my boo boo kitty. Lol
    Jamal is Bae!!!!!!!! Say the truth..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamal is gay so sad.. was into him like cray buh I still love him.

      Delete
    2. I was so sad when I heard Jamal is gay...geeeez!I love him...I was so into him in the Empire. please be straight 'cos of me.

      #rootzy#

      Delete
    3. Love you Jamal. Cookie take a bite.

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this lady everyday #StrongSingleMum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot as a cookie even at #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot as a cookie even at #44

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    50cent I sight u.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am just pitying pant and bra manufacturers especially the designers. Na bad market them dey now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamal is not guy. I jave met him in a club with woman all over him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cookie mama I love you die lol
    What's wrong with 50s waist, where is he pushing 4th era waist forward to lol
    Jamal why are you gay nah msheww. Still love you tho..

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    She looks gud though....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. 50cent what's with the tilted waist??? *drags specs down to my nose*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321