No man can handle me apart from my husband-Omotola | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

No man can handle me apart from my husband-Omotola

Omotola Jalade Ekehinde has opened up on her decision to get married at the early age of 18. When asked by Vanguard if she would have gotten married to another man later ,had she not married her hubby early, she said
I don’t think so, because I don’t think there is any man that can handle me apart from my husband. Not because I am a bad person, it is because I am a very strong personality. I can understand why a lot of female artistes find it very difficult to find the right person.
When you achieve some kind of success, you become really confused as to who really loves you for who you are. It’s not really easy, it is very hard finding those people who really love you. If you are not a very grounded person, you can also contribute in some kind of way to your own problems and so I might have contributed to my own problems.

20 comments:

  1. Good to hear,it's well wt ur home

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARENTAL ADVISORY!!!
    ***adult content***



    Omotola, how abt giving ur daughter to me, knowing u married @ age 18...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really faithful -PST.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omotola, I put it to you that you married your husband at the age of 16 which makes your husband a child molester. Stop lying to cover up for him. He likes them underaged. Am sure he is still knacking small girls secretly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God continue to uphold ur marraige,d Jalade's.


    #IAMAWINNER

    ReplyDelete
  6. That word "handle " is ambiguous Ooo. Cos what you may mean by handle may be differ different from what ed dreams may understand and what svc may understand. Oh well, omotola, u may have been married to another man but whether you will have been happy or not is what you can't certify. I love your personality though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is lying. I don't know how this old man is the only one that can handle her in bed

      Delete
    2. lol MMM dats not wat she's referring to o, more so today is Sunday pls keep it holy away frm negative thoughts.

      Delete
  7. Haaaaa dt ur own cup of kunu o.morny peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its the word "handle" that made me 2 read this naaa..ut is well. Thank God for your hubby, may u continue 2 b strong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know..

    Please visit my blog Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Omitola go sabi fuck well oo! How many times she dey come during sex wey me no go fit handle her too? Abegi! IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the" handle" she meant was behaviour wise and not sex wise... But am afraid she might also deny this interview like she did before.. Wish you well all the same..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...if ONLY her husband could stop BLEACHING his skin...an old man feeling inferior about his colour, so disgusting...am sure he stinks....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not like any man has plans of handling u.Carry on coz u both fit eachother.Chronic Cheats

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stories., had u not married him, u wouldn't hv mrd another man. More luck 2 y'all tho

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321