Jim Iyke stop marrying me in my dreams -Nigerian student cries out | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

Jim Iyke stop marrying me in my dreams -Nigerian student cries out

This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian based student wrote
Jim I beg u in name of God,stop getting marry to me in the dream.for than 3years now I always see u in my dream marry to me. have been praying every time about it but it always reply it self even last note .am tried of this ...if u are his PA show him this text message and if this is you I beg you in the name of God,to do sometin about it my numbers is....
Vanguard contacted her and she said


“That is where the problem is. I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me.” -
Lol serious matter.. 

29 comments:

  1. People wen witch dey follow from her villa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! She needs deliverance and an English tutor ASAP!!

      Delete
    2. She's a disgrace! I'm not not sure she's a student. Silly girl seeking for attention.

      Delete
    3. Hahahahahahahaha. Wahala dey o! Choi!

      Delete
    4. Her Heaven husband so smart. Using Jim to disguise.

      Delete
  2. She is not serious when she is serious she will wake up from her dream to face the real dream-pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ... Strategic attention seeker!
    I like your scope girl but it wil not work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonsense format.. To crown it all she is a Malaysian based student.. Scammer!!! IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl should just be withdrawn from that school to start with....no be only reply itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of which....buhari stp marryn me in my dream,hw can I b the first lady only to wake up and see myself in my room...na wa ooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kai! Tactics dey dis world ooo. What a way to draw Jim's attention. Buh u chose the wrong dude. Jim wey be first class snub. I wish you luck buh pls stop getting married in ur dreamz and work hard on ur English classes

    ReplyDelete
  8. And she couldn't even make a complete sentence.. Malaysian student indeed.. You've got the 5 mins fame you wanted..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kai! Tactics dey dis world ooo. What a way to draw Jim's attention. Buh u chose the wrong dude. Jim wey be first class snub. I wish you luck buh pls stop getting married in ur dreamz and work hard on ur English classes

    ReplyDelete
  10. C stratergy! E no go work, not unless its anotha Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl you should dream of an English tutor for now cos your written English sucks...big time!! Yeye dey smell
    I'm sure TB Joshua can deliver you of whatever demon is disturbing you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol...i can't stop laughing ............

    ReplyDelete
  13. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Lmfao. She needs chronic deliverance.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilarious .....lol chei dis one go make nadia laugh dis morning.malaysian student ma ass come home and attend a public sch. See english

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emeh this is the most hilarious post of the week ...#HappySunday

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's oko orun dt is distubin her,she need deliverance asap

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's safe to say she needs both medical and spiritual attention

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very bad english damnn please get urself an English teacher..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321