I've seen Bruce as a woman and she looked very beautiful-Kim Kardashian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

I've seen Bruce as a woman and she looked very beautiful-Kim Kardashian

 Kim Kardashian has revealed she has seen Bruce as a woman and  she looks beautiful.Speaking to Acess Hollywood,she said
It was amazing and she looked beautiful, really beautiful, 'She was dressed up, beautiful make-up, beautiful hair, very, very beautiful and very comfortable.'
On the name, she admitted he has a new name but refused to reveal it
'I do. I can’t tell you though,' she responded.
 In a new E!special Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce,he couldn't help but get emotional while talking to his daughters daughters when they visited him together to seek answers from their dad about his decision to finally start living as the woman he's always felt himself to be.He said in tears..

I've tried to do the best with it, and the greatest thing in my life I've ever done is raise my children,Look at every one of you—successful, smart, intelligent," he says. "I am just so proud of all of you, it's my greatest accomplishment. I got everybody out of the nest, everybody's doing great. I've got to deal with myself. The last thing I want to do in the world is hurt any one of you. That is not my intention."
"If I'm not honest because I'm afraid to talk to you about this subject, because I know it hurts, I understand that," Bruce continues. "Am I doing it right, Khloe? You can never do this right, OK? There's no right way to do this."

14 comments:

  1. I can't still comprehend this transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know when he'll have his first Cramp..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thunder wey go fire this man no get Neighbor.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here comes money n stupidity

    ReplyDelete
  5. That awkward moment when you're getting married and your she-man of a father walks you down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Yawns*. Morning to you all..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ignore the message if you don't have a good reply. Everybody has to live their lives the way they want it, and we definitely can't judge them. #goodmorning#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321