I almost walked away...-Toke Makinwa on her rise to the top | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

I almost walked away...-Toke Makinwa on her rise to the top


 Toke was overwhelmed by a fan mail this morning and decided to share her secret ..She says her rise to the top was achieved only through the help of God

This made my heart smile so much. Who am I that you are mindful of me Lord????? See, I get loads of emails each day and I never ever take these things for granted. The truth is people ask me how I did it, how I'm I doing it and my response is same. God is working. I almost gave up, I almost walked away but I remember the first word I heard at the beginning of the year my life changed, God told me "You will hold your peace and I will fight for you" when he fights he never loses, when he says YES, no one can say no and so far I've learnt that it is those things we are ashamed of the most God takes and uses it to lift us up. Our mistakes become messages and our lives are transformed beyond words. For everyone who ever feels like giving up, you are closer than you think. Keep your head up, keep your eyes fixed on God. Happy Monday
Read the mail below



25 comments:

  1. PARENTAL ADVISORY
    ***explicit content***




    U should av ran, mayweather ran and got paid for running... Next time run, don't walk....mtweeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While others talked the talk, she walked the walk. So inspiring story.

      Delete
    2. God is not thru with you Tokepartinwa

      Delete
  2. Nice talk Toke, no matter d challenge never ever give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say what has gone is past, but it is what is to come that matters. God shall always guide you to the success lights, if you keep faith, love and determination. God gifts us with each day of our life. Thank and respect him for his blessings on you. Happy for you Toke...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super word.. The bible is always an inspiration.. Matthew 6:33.. Eyes always fixed on God -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.


    Am happy for u Toke. I pray the lord uplifts each and every member of this FAM beyond our expectations IJN.. Amen!
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all balls down to determination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where v u been? Runaway bride

      Delete
    2. *Boils down*.. Thank me in your heart and welcome back..!!!

      Delete
    3. She's bn playing with balls n nw its ony balls dey her mind. Krkrkkrrk

      Delete
    4. Lmao. Belinda oo choi! Welcome Nuke!

      Delete
    5. Lol, missed you guys nepa no gree bring light

      Delete
  7. Super word.. The bible is always an inspiration.. Matthew 6:33.. Eyes always fixed on God -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toke u're still going far...this is just the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Belinda Njolaza..lol read ur comments yesday funny enough didn't allow it get to me coz I don't give in to negative vibes.. Love you gal.. got no hate for you, plus am not a ghost.. I got name @Chinenye. So you can address me dat way if you don't mind Tnx love you.. Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is youuuu..Krkrkrkkrk
      *jumps inside evil forest, too shy 2 face u.

      Love n hugs doll.

      Delete
  10. Nyz1 Toke.. Whatever you seek to achieve in life just pursue it with determination and prayers trust me you'll get there.. You'll always grow from strength to strength my sweet toke makinwa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice talk

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    God has been gud to her no doubt...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  13. #MondayInspiration

    "Our mistakes become messages and our lives are transformed beyond words." -Toke Makinwa

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321