Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Though I've been told to get a surrogate,I still have hope-Kim Kardashian

Kim has opened up on her inability to conceive after North West. Speaking on the Today Show, she said though she has been advised to get a surrogate, she still has hope that a miracle will happen
'I had a tough delivery, so I understand what my challenges are. I mean, I'm seeing the best doctors and I'm trying to do everything that I can to make that happen.'

'We're trying to figure out what's going on,'. 'They have recommended to me to get a surrogate.''They say if you've been trying for a year, then you usually need a little bit of help,'
'I would like to hold out a little bit longer, and still try. I still have hope, so I'm just going to keep on trying. Never say never. I mean, we haven't talked about adopting,'
'I think you get kind of over it to the point where, I'm so blessed that I have one, and I don't want to take my focus off of her so much.'

17 comments:

  1. Yea never say never, ur faith may juz make it happen. Nice to see dis spiritual aspect of ur life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rev. Sis Kim Kardashian!!! #Never say never

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mnximmm those are Brandy Norwood's lyrics n Kim has been practising the song 4 a week nw.

      Delete
  3. Well may God give her heart desires

    ReplyDelete
  4. U hv nt tried the babalawo in ma village, u betta contact me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kim may God grant you all your heart desires! Don't stress it too much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope is for the living.. God maketh all things possible for those that have Faith. Keep trying and believe it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God grant her heart desires.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. North has nude photos already

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321