Pregnanant woman.pours hot water on neigbour for peeping (Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Pregnanant woman.pours hot water on neigbour for peeping (Photo)

A pregnant woman, Mrs. Mercy Chintua, has been arrested by the police in Enugu for pouring hot water on a neighbour.

Chintua was said to have accused the neighbour, Emmanuel Anyebe, of peeping at her while she was having her bath.

The incident happened on February 23 at Akwuke, Awkunanaw in Enugu State, where Chintua resides with her husband and where she poured hot water on the victim, Anyebe.


According to Punch, It was gathered that Anyebe was about to take his own bath when Chintua poured the hot water on him.

The victim was said to have sustained severe injuries as a result of the incident, and was taken to a hospital.

In her account to the police, Chintua said she took the action to punish Anyebe who saw her nakedness after peeping at her in the bathroom.

She said,
“On that fateful day, as I was taking my bath, Anyebe peeped at on me while trying to gain access into the bathroom, and in the process, saw my nakedness.”
Chintua, who said she was angered at the invasion of her privacy, later heated a pot of water and when it became boiled, she poured the contents on Anyebe.

She added that she was sorry for the injury, explaining that it was the handiwork of the devil.

Anyebe reportedly lost consciousness as a result of the excruciating pain, and was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Anyebe also denied peeping on the woman.He said,
 “It all happened as I wanted to enter the bathroom to take my bath, only to be stopped by Chintua, who wanted to take her bath first.“I simply left after Chintua rushed into the bathroom to take her bath before I could do same.”
He added that he went to the woman’s husband to complain about the development, after which he went back to the bathroom to have his bath when Chintua had finished having her bath.

It was while Anyebe was taking his bath that Chintua poured the hot water on him.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said Chintua was remorseful and had blamed her action on the devil.

He added, “The suspect is with us and has been helping the police in the investigations into the incident.”

30 comments:

  1. This is serious.........Face me I face you wahala.....hope she pays dearly for the awful act she committed.....but do women still hide their nakedness these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao. Was just about typing the same tin. Poverty na bastard.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha haha. Poverty is a bastard I swear

      Delete
    3. My dear.. Koyemi. I for don kill all the soldiers at umunya camp for flashing lights at me when having my bath. Temper !!!

      Delete
    4. @Marryam For Real?? Did they see CHONCHING??

      Delete
    5. @maryam na my home town be dat o!

      Delete
  2. Barbie doll ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️4 March 2015 at 06:01

    Chai what's this one na? What do u even expect wen u living in a face me I face u.# bitchbye✋✋

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't laugh,hot temper is nt gd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if he peeped, not justifying it but the woman finished dressing, boiled the water then poured it. Obviously, she harbors plenty hatred in her. Madam, u are a woman oooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chai,face me I slap u and its wahala! May God heal d man......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blamed the devil again, when they have not done something bad, their eyes will not come down

    ReplyDelete
  7. Face me I face u drama no go end, the woman got quite a temper
    Hey!!! Beadlovers
    Visit http://beadglitz.blogspot.com/
    For ur bead tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if the devil repents and gives his life to Christ....People will still blame him. People shud take responsibility for their actions and stop saying a spirit, or a voice, or the devil. People that give those excuses don't change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe, story is somehow funny, he saw your nakedness, and then when you went to pour him hot water you also saw him naked?? So why still pour him water where you have seen what he saw ..!??Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madam, you have taken law into your hand. It is a crime and u may be punished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad. But it could be the man did it but the hot water bath wasn't necessary at all madam. I once had such experience in my university days but I let the guys conscience deal with him and it did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! Face me i slap u wahala...result of bad temper! Just pity d baby in her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Woman should frog jump and pick pin in her condition, what nonsense..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  14. That serve the man right. He has no respect for womanhood. I will even pour him acid self- Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wickedness,wetin even dey a preggy woman body.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very ugly thing... She must be punished

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think i understand her pain, her nudity is probably is even uglier that her looks .oni yeye, see who dem dey look her nudity? whats there to see

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321