Fayose hails Buhari,calls him a dogged fighter.... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Fayose hails Buhari,calls him a dogged fighter....

Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has urged Nigerians to accept the outcome of the Saturday presidential election in good faith,,In a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, while hailing President Goodluck Jonathan and General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd). He said that the election results should not been seen as victory or loss for any political party, because
 “the election result is the will of God and Nigerians , and all lovers of peace, progress and development of Nigeria must accept it.”To me, Nigerians and democracy won. By this election, Nigerians have shown that Democracy has come to stay in the country. 
I salute Nigerians, especially the great people of Ekiti State. I salute President Jonathan for laying the most solid foundation for democracy in Nigeria.  And I salute Major General Buhari for being a resilience and dogged fighter. 
I urge Nigerians, irrespective of their ethnic, religious and political affiliation to respect the outcome of the election in the interest of peace, progress and development of the country. Nigeria as a country is greater than any individual or group and it is my plea that no one should do anything to rock the boat of peace in the country.”

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Choi. Big mouth Fayose!!! Adonbilivit!

      Delete
    2. Is my phone miseeing or what? Fayose?

      Delete
  2. LMAO.
    So Ayo Fayose can be this calm?!
    Wonders shall never end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't imagine he could be so calm and salute GMB

      Delete
  3. Matured response. Vote Fayose for President 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihihubjbjiabahahshab this is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diplomatic response. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o

    Is FFK already accepting defeat?
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  8. To only those who understands,would know this goes a very long way......like they say"in politics there is no permanent enemy but permanent interest"....Fayose has just proven that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omo ale ni fayose ,so he is gentle now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have missed o.....exam has kept me low key.Okay For Fayose case,when God bless someone even your enemies don't have a choice than to rejoice with you. Congrat GMB... we know people with forth sight team CHANGE Sai Baba. Jonathan is the architect of is misfortune, in life when you reach a level of greatness never associate with people who benefit from you and can't tell it as it is. Jonathan was surrounded with Sycophant and looters. But he was a good man while it last,but not a real leader in true sense of it,i rest my case. Sai Buhari. Back to jacking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ar u kidding me?dis is hw all my enemies wil congratulate me,sai baba sai buhari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fayose?? I reserve my comments

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now Buhari you have frenemies from all corners

    Rellanaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Lmaooooooooo.... This man don kill me... God am DEAD...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  15. You be mumu... No human can try God....cos he is a God of masses

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're gonna land in prison you stupid bastard. Olofo omo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Baba Obj,
    It is with regret that I send you this letter.
    Baba, you know that you are my father. Please help me to beg Buhari and Tinubu. All I did was a mistake of the tongue.
    Please Baba help direct them to approve my application for membership of the APC. PDP don tire me.
    Signed Your Repentant Son- Ayo Fayose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anofia shut up, ur days r numbered in ekiti...ndi ala

    ReplyDelete
  19. See the mumu don beginning beg diplomatically , fayose u will see pepper with time. Instead of him to bkw his head in shame and mama p is doing write now, he advising people (nigerians) wiser than him. Olori buru ku

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321