Fans faint when I perform on stage-Yemi Alade | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

Fans faint when I perform on stage-Yemi Alade

Yemi Alade became a breakout star with her hit, Johnny.In an interview with Leadership ng,she says she has seen fans fainting at her shows
I did my African tour last year and you can imagine the love and craze for Yemi Alade.  It got to a point that a lady fainted. Nigerian music is massive in other countries. It has become a global brand. While performing in Paris, I got five “Johnnys” on stage; men who love my music.  My brand, “Yemi Alade”, is growing fast and I thank God for it.
I’m elated that this is happening to me; I had hoped for this. I had my African tour in 2014 and my tour of Nigerian cities was in 2013.
Do your fans go into a frenzy during your shows?

Yes! It happened during my African tour. Two ladies were so engrossed at my peak performance, they suddenly passed out and it was such a frenzy. Security and medical officials had to quickly wade in and revive them. It was humbling.

 Your sexiness, swag and talent is drawing a lot of male fans, isn’t it?
(Laughs). I don’t know about that, but I try to give my best and my all. I love what I’m doing now and my management is pushing me to give my best. Yes, I’m sexy; I have heard that before, but my talent speaks more for me. Yemi is a home girl and relates with all. I’m just like the girl next door.

32 comments:

  1. Yemi, I like you as a person, but you can tell that to the birds..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie doll ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️8 March 2015 at 14:17

    Hmmmmmm fans fainting, I see# bitchbye ✋✋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faint ke. That lady needs to be checked! I like ur fashion sense tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when she sang one hit, people are sweating and overhyping her. why wont she feel cool with herself?. I am yet to see what the fuss is all about

      Delete
  4. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.


    Hmmm. Well, I think those people were under the influence of Captain black, am not really sure they fainted.. they were sleeping..
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend sharap!!....you think everybody takes captain black and sleep in church like you

      Delete
  5. aiit


    But what I do not think about when I think of feminism is how Instagram is holding me down and not letting my nipple to be free on Instagram, as this to me, is a personal choice, not a feminist one. I also do not wake up in the morning begrudging men and the society for making me wear a bra, just for being a girl. It is my breasts that make me wear a bra, but should I ever decide to not wear one, it would again be my personal choice. Women’s breasts are beautiful, and although they are adored and worshipped by men, I am convinced that having them isn’t a conspiracy by men. A woman asking why men do not wear bras is like a bird asking why fish do not live in nests. We have breasts because we are women, not in spite of being women. Read what feminism means to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yemi u r v good at what u do(music) bt which is anytin u perform someone will faint maybe na heat or dey get BP nt is why they r fainting or u b michael jackson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, faint? Here in Africa? Issorai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol,I like u gal but stop hyping yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why won't she hype herself? she sang one hit and naija people are sucking her dick, kissing her ass and singing her praises as if she has millions of hits. overhyped babe. na dat one dey make her head dey swell. na all of una dey cause am na

      Delete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Ur sexiness don draw me finish no doubt i swear.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her any way...But as for the aspect of faint,I guess its d male that can faint for u

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321