Eva Alordiah Opens Up On How She Loves To Be Kissed | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Eva Alordiah Opens Up On How She Loves To Be Kissed

Here is what the rapper wrote alongside this stunning photo ..

"I love to be kissed More importantly I love to be kissed on my lips But if ever I were mad at a lover All he had to do to get me to surrender was to kiss me many times on my neck.. For there, right there is where all my mumu buttons reside Buried in a shallow grave of flesh This giraffe neck of mine which brought me many teasing friends as a child Now I have something to love it for! Kiss me Baby photo @emmanueloyeleke #makeup Myself as always

24 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Evans is coming to kiss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what exactly i'm I suppose to do with this gist?Of wat use is this gist to me at the moment.With this Ur Ostrich neck u still want to be kissed.SMH

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah,calm yo tities down no shaking why you dey para? Emeh abeg give us election update jor

      Delete
  3. Hmmn Nice,You r Not alone Eva,mine should be on the forehead I Love that shit like crrazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeh leave this babe abeg ... Am scared!
    I don't want war oooooooooooo
    Pls help me beg APC and PDP oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva is so beautiful .... Watched her latest video ... I can just say she is a perfect definition of African beauty facially ..... Facial structure on fleek.... Flawless face

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you looked like Oparun.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her make up is so on point. For latest gist about what is happening around Cameroon click here http://esawdilis.blogspot.com/ and weight loss tips, visit this blog http://theweighlossblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Am loving this babe already and i wish i could give her all those sumtous kissing..
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which of the lips??? The one above or below??

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321