Bovi Pens down his encounter with an Australian Wizkid fan(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 9 March 2015

Bovi Pens down his encounter with an Australian Wizkid fan(Photos)

Bovi who is in Austrailia for his show penned down his encounter with a 'White'Wizkid fan ..
"So I met this 6ft 6 inches tall Australian last night and his shirt got me really curious. Had to walk up to him to find out how and where he got the shirt. "Oh; I'm a whizkid fan. He's a Nigerian artist and I can't get enough of his music. I tried to get d shirt on eBay but it wasn't there so I made this myself". Wow!!!! So I added I was going to pass the message to whizkid and this guy goes full current on me. " you know him? You know whizkid personally""??? The next thing I know.... #freedrinks. ...... Brothers and sisters, when you work hard and do what u love, u realize d world is small after all"
Interesting! More below




13 comments:

  1. Nigerians are really appreciated outside the shores

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a True Fan!!!
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Churn out good music, u get crazy and large fan base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure,ur talent will surely speake for u when u know what u are doing.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Wizkid doing us proud no doubt.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. His good works speaking for him. Expecting to see a shoutout from Wizkid soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When u work hard, people will celebrate u even without ur knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Success attracts but failure repels. Whiz kid has a very good melodious voice but his song writing skill need more hard work - Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  9. The love for talent and creativity

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fans do bigger tins when they meet anyone that knows me.I keep repping U all

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321