Tonto Dikeh gave me the beating of my life-Actress | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 22 February 2015

Tonto Dikeh gave me the beating of my life-Actress

Upcoming Nollywood actress,Queen­tessy Eze has revealed to the SUN that Tonto Dikeh gave her the beating of her life.The actress who says she has been nicknamed junior Mercy Johnson said...
"I like the way Stephanie Okereke comports herself and how she delivers her lines. I also love Chika Ike for her politeness and humility. Another person that surprised me on set is Tonto Dikeh. I had always admired her acting style and was opportune to work with her on the set of Afri­can Bride. She was meant to beat me up and she really gave me the beating of my life on set. 
And I was like ‘after all, I know who she is so I am not surprised because I was expecting the Devil himself’. But against the beating and all the negative reports about her, especially in the media, I later found her a very down-to-earth and friendly person. She was such a delight on set. 
I was surprised when she later came to my room and apologised. She hugged me and explained that she had to do it to bring out the best in me. And when I saw the film, I appreciated her for the beating. 

31 comments:

  1. Glad you Appreciated her for the Beaten!! Its high time we got real with our characters on sets, Weldon Tonto.. And for the Producers, it high time we had Real Sex/Kisses in Nollywood..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, DJ fear God small nah its Sunday Morning, U have gradguated from Emehonbikini, now its real sex in nollywood.. Meanwhile i've always said Tonto is a realist.. Blessed sunday everyone.!!

      Delete
    2. Maybe your production can lead the way

      Delete
    3. You really want realness?? Go and produce a movie and be in a role where they'll kill u then tell them to kill you for real. Smh

      Delete
    4. @Stevosky am a fan of Telemundo cause they get so real with their Kisses and Romance, can't that be achieved in Nigeria?? Tired of the fake kisses jari..

      Delete
  2. I could have beaten you better, if I have a role to beat a nollywood star, I will beat the acting out of them, I hate nollywood like shit! Their films, can affect one's IQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want to be notice! I don't really understand the girl o! Pokolee has always being controversial so she should be free to live her life- Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who b this one again? [GOLDIE]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah!!! I jus da laugh


    Being Dumped is awful, being dumped with a classics break up line is even worse What does "l need to focus on my career " really mean? Does it mean they really want to focus on their career or are they just over the relationship. Here are some break up lines you've heard . break up lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. When she takes crack before going on set y won't she beat shege from u.For u to still appreciate her for beating u shows ur either stupid or she didn't actually beat u well

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao, the script said she should beat you so she only followed the script. Was she supposed to be clapping her hands at you back or beating chair? She needed to strictly obey the script.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh seriously you both are two confused head

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ws even tnking she ws d 1 dt snatched tonto Ex Bf, afta reading d post only 2 find out it a movie she is tlking abt. Wht Da heck Emeh tk tym o.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lmaoo...thanks God Hollywood is getting real... until then I'll stick with my *the originals, witches of east end,revolution, the 100,sleepy hollow,strike dead,walking dead... goosh!!there a lotta of them..#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  11. u have t take it u do nt have choice ok lol....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lmao
    "I was surprised when she later came to my room and apologised. She hugged me and explained that she had to do it to bring out the best in me. And when I saw the film, I appreciated her for the beating. "
    Smh...very dumb ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, na Film nah! She tryna, n must advertise her stuff too!!!#Talent!"

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321