I will pose nude again because Naomi Campbell,Alek Wek have nude pics-MBGN Model | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 22 February 2015

I will pose nude again because Naomi Campbell,Alek Wek have nude pics-MBGN Model

Precious John is the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Model of the Year 2014. The 22 year old student of Mass Communication at Lead City University, Ibadan hails from Anambra State.She told Punch she would go nude again because international models do it.She said
Alek Wek is an African model and she has nude pictures, Naomi Campbell has posed nude several times. I have posed nude before and it is part of my portfolio. My mum did not like it, but I had to explain to her that it was something I needed to do. After all, I am above 18 years old. My nude pictures are part of my portfolio. I am a model and a model is like a mannequin. I would pose nude again if there is need for me to.

27 comments:

  1. That's my girl.. I Second that All Day Ei Day.. Emeh look at her bikini body, and yours I know is fresher, abeg release yours.. #EmehOnBikini..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u will do Don't go full nude

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ur body. Whatever u do with it, na u sabi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija no b America sha. There was no big deal with kim's recent nudes, they might be a big deal with yours. It may raise u up, it may crash ur career. That's Nigeria for u. They don't care if it's in your portfolio or not. But hey, if u are happy then do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ride on babe, I like ur honesty jare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you

      The body is a work of art.
      So long as the nudes are in her portfolio and doesn't end up on the internet,I don't see the big deal.Besides she's a model

      Delete
  6. She is a model #Nudity is not an optional# -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its ur life my dear,na u sabi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Onus lies the head that wears the crown, you want to pose nude? your choice...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asif her nude will turn a goat on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbie doll✌️✌️22 February 2015 at 13:53

    U want to pose mud and u are here comparing Naomi Campbell who is the world's best model. U better understand ur environment before doing something stupid, u are not in the US where nudity is the other of the day.and what's the use telling us if u are doing it for ur portfolio. Why not do it and break the internet and den I will know u talking#bitchbye✋✋

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naomi and Alek put hand for fire, you go put too because na part of ya portfolio

    Stupid girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. u and them are not d same our own culture is different from their own so u better respect ur self,imargine shez even from my side,dnt u try dat or go and ask cossy ojiako how guilty she is t cm back home

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321