I Can't Cheat on my Wife -Moses Inwang | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

I Can't Cheat on my Wife -Moses Inwang

 Nollywood filmmaker, Moses Inwang, is married to Emem, a former beauty queen and OA. They share their love story with Punch and he insists he can't cheat on her
 How long have you known your wife?
 Moses: We have been married for almost a year and I knew her a year before we got married.
 How did you meet?
 Emem: I met him at Emem Isong’s movie premiere and I was introduced to him as an aspiring actress. At that meeting, he told me that because I was Carnival Calabar Queen 2012 did not mean I could act. He later apologised and invited me for an audition. I was selected to play the chief bridesmaid. It was a cameo appearance.
Moses: If I considered her to be an actress, we won’t be where we are today. I didn’t look forward to getting married to an actress because I am around them all the time and I do not want my personal life to have anything to do with my job.
 Who made the first move?
Emem: He phoned me after the first meeting to ask if I would be coming to Lagos anytime soon- Valentine’s Day was around the corner then. He also said he was planning a production, so I came over.
 What are some of the qualities you admired in each other?
Moses: It was all about the calmness and difference between her and other women I had dated in the past. Even though I was dating someone else at the time, she was unlike my ex who made me unhappy. I tried to end the relationship but it was tough. My wife is so beautiful so I asked her to play the part of the bridesmaid and she ended up becoming a lot more beautiful than the bride herself. 
Emem: After spending three months with him, I realised I couldn’t spend my life with any other person. This was my first relationship and I knew that if I ended up with him, he would bring out the best in me.
 Did you have a tough time convincing her to date you?
Moses: No, I did not and she didn’t even see it coming. We both attended AY’s comedy show. When AY saw us, he said, “Moses this should be your wife.” I asked her out before the show and she said she wouldn’t have sex outside marriage. That was when I made up my mind to marry her. We didn’t date for long because it was easy to make up my mind to marry her.
Emem: I did not think I would marry a movie director, even though I wanted to be an actress.
 How did you propose to her?
Moses: I planned to buy a beautiful engagement ring. For some reason, I arrived the shop after they had closed for the day. I proposed to her with my gold necklace which had a heart-shaped pendant.
 Do you pay her when she features in your movie?
Moses: Yes, I do and it feels normal directing her. I am currently working on a movie where she will feature alongside Genevieve Nnaji.
 What lessons has marriage taught you?
Moses: There is no going back and I have this peace of mind knowing I have a good wife at home. I see other women when I go out but the knowledge that I have a more beautiful wife at home makes me less vulnerable. Getting married has helped me check myself.
 Can you cheat on your wife?
Moses: No, I don’t even think about it. Before I got married, I never cheated. I don’t have space in my life for any other person asides my wife.

25 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm glad we still have good men like this, not what that oba was trying to make us believe! God bless ur home jare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Said there were men who believed in one man one woman @Obinna said I should speak for myself. Everyone can be the same.

      Delete
  2. Story 4 d gods oooo,Neva heard of him or d wife b4 on 2 d nxt news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moses is a filmaker, directed Torn, Nollywood Hustlers, Private Enemies and many others. He is a household name.

      Delete
  3. Well Said Brov, No Man Wishes To Cheat on His Wife, by if It happens It happens.. I do not intend to Cheat on Sandra if she can openly say yes to me on MPN..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not every girl must be a Babymama.He liked it and put a ring on it.Wish some of these hungry dirty slutty baby mamas will learn to close that over used soak away pit.Dats a Real man there.Respect

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Reminds me of hubby n I, we dated only for 1 day n got married...... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahhahahahha best comment ever dis my darling sis ehnnnnnnnn lwkmd

      Delete
  7. the respect he has for his wife tho... so sweet. cute couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...chose to respect their vow and honour God.

      Delete
  8. Akuko na egwu...#StayFaithful #♨️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, God please help moses ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. MR EDDY said.

    Good for him...

    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. errmm soo basically she was sidechick to his babe then. umm okayy

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I hear it!!anyway you get head go marry fine one sha.But I still no believe.No vex.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww...wish them all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Men n lies.. I reserve my comment on moses, but d last part of cheating he mentioned, is crap!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321