Cynthia Morgan Frowns at female musicians who call themselves 'First Lady' | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 23 February 2015

Cynthia Morgan Frowns at female musicians who call themselves 'First Lady'

Dancehall artiste and rapper, Cynthia Morgan has made it clear she is not your average female musician. She actually said she should be compared with the males not females..In a new chat with Encomium, she explained why she doesn't call herself "First Lady" like her female counterparts...
I just feel you don’t have to flaunt it. If you have it, chill, let people do the talking for you. If you are really a first lady, let your works speak for you. I don’t believe so much in the first lady hype.
On doing Drugs

No way. I get high on my songs and that’s the only thing that keeps me going. I do not need to take anything to be energetic on stage. I’m an artiste, so whatever I put into my work when I’m recording I put even more when I’m on stage so there is no drug involved. I’m naturally an energetic person.

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cynthia, if u do not want to be called first lady, then you are Morgan. Smh

      Delete
    2. She can't do wrong in my eyes mhen...

      Delete
    3. I don't know her

      Delete
  2. Female musicians being called first lady is not a big deal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand? If female rappers call themselves First lady then look for a name to call your self than spilling onions to tear your eyes-Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mgbeke feeling funky
    Who cares what a freak like u thinks about normal people duhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know her type......they will want to be the queen of all first ladies if given a chance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Tiwa.. She's the First Lady of Supreme Mavin Dynasty.. Cynthia please shift today is Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my future first lady, forget kunle. IT IS WELL

      Delete
  7. Cynthia morgan!....i love this babe

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    I just need those boobs though.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep it up! Do your thing and work twice as hard as the men and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uve being chilling since and yet I don't know u neither can I remember any song of urs.Keep chilling,Btwn Im the First Lady of the entire Music industry.Cynthia hang yourself

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol*i don't no why I don't like her*she seems cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Is she a musician?

    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cynthia ur beginning to talk to much n it's not a gud sign.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no she is a footballer. yeye dey smell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love her response on doing drugs....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope she is as tough as she sounds

    ReplyDelete
  17. so how are we going t kw d truth,we r mine going t ask,u dnt hv t show ur self too much just do ur things and brings out d best

    ReplyDelete
  18. Na small envy be that...if they give themselves self proclaimed names is non of your business. You met them their there so do your thing and keep shut. Your confidence these days is turning to cockiness. Your songs self are just there na fame you want no be music you dey sing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too much talk with leg like sugarcane

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321