Vumomsé drops Rakata | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Vumomsé drops Rakata

Vumomsé was born in Africa and before moving to the Unites States, Vumomsé lived in South Africa for a year where he was mentored by David Dee on Afropop/ Afrobeat Jubilant spiritual music. Vumomsé believes Gospel music is bigger than “Religious Music”.

RAKATA by Vumomsé finally dropped on November 29th 2014

According to Vumomsé, Rakata which is the key track in the Afropop/Afrobeat album, was born while he was driving in his car, with mixed feelings, after a series of wrong happenings in his life. A signal of victory swept across his mind and before he knew it, he was speaking in tongues and hailing God for having done it for him.

Other songs in the six-track album, produced by Slim Beats & Vumomsé are:-

2) A Believe
3) Busy Body,
4) Do Me Again,
5) Satan Dey Fee My Bad,
6) You Too Much.

The songs are done in English and pidgin (lingua franca). Featuring in this album whose videos are directed by M.T Muna (Benzene Creation) with BEVON (INV Media UK), are Ewube, Na Me Cyrus, and Bobgala Didier. RAKATA video specially features D3 Dancers (UK)

www.vumomsemusic.com
vumomsemusic@gmail.com
info@vumomsemusic.com
Facebook:
Instagram: @vumomse_music
Twitter: @charlesvumomse
https://soundcloud.com/vumomse/vumomse-rakata-official-version
Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/H9l4jZKCV3E
www.cdbaby.com/cd/vumomse
Tel: (+1) 248 943 6845
 (+1) 248 795 8495


20 comments:

  1. Hope say him pay for this advert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh get together gist and pix plsssssssssss

      Delete
  2. Born where, exactly in Africa?
    Congrats on yo album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Net work no gree me jareee...@help me listen to d muzik. Make u tell me weting e mean lolz

      Delete
  4. Hmmmm musicians just dey increase bring out plenty new songs its good shahhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get us some good Ayefele music pls...God blessyour hustle bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel wella the shoki and makossa dance in the video. I like the high tempo beat. You killed the beat n the video is fantastic. Mr Vumose what is the meaning of Rakata?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a time I was going through a storm and some trials. I was driving and everything that was going through my mind was all the negative stuffs I was going through. All of a sudden I started praying, praising, and thanking God for what He has already done for me and how far He has brought me. My God being a God of "suddenly" these tongues came from no where "Ra ka ta ta ta ka ta ka ta". Before I knew it I heard this voice that said "He has already done it again", my prayers have been answered. I just started singing this song. Emma Rakata rakata rakata, He has done it again....

      Delete
  7. Oga Put your Music on Jaguda, tooxclusive and the rest if you want to cut across to so many people.. Anywaz, you Try!!

    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  8. His hustle must pay this year just as ours will also pay. Amen.



    Meanwhile, Click On My Name to Visit my Blog. We will soon clock 1k views since 5days we lauched.
    The famous anonymous now wishes to be known as Mista Ebuka. Its new year ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God bless his hustle, meanwhile I av a contract wit EME. Watch out for and make sure u download.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rubbish album with useless song RAKATA.I won't watch neither will I listen

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was a time I was going through a storm and some trials. I was driving and everything that was going through my mind was all the negative stuffs I was going through. All of a sudden I started praying, praising, and thanking God for what He has already done for me and how far He has brought me. My God being a God of "suddenly" these tongues came from no where "Ra ka ta ta ta ka ta ka ta". Before I knew it I heard this voice that said "He has already done it again", my prayers have been answered. I just started singing this song. Emma Rakata rakata rakata, He has done it again....God bless you.

      Delete
    2. With this explanation I might just watch it.The sky and beyond is your limit

      No shaking

      Delete
    3. God bless. Greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  11. Hope he paid for the advert.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enough money for this advert..
    Funny titles lol

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321