"I am not afraid of them"-Rev.Mbaka claims he has been receiving threat messages | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 5 January 2015

"I am not afraid of them"-Rev.Mbaka claims he has been receiving threat messages

 Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka yesterday while giving a sermon at the Christ the King Catholic Parish GRA, Enugu, yesterday said he has been receiving threat messages after his Dec. 31st, message where he said Nigerians should not vote for President Jonathan .In His words;
“Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper
“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.”(Continue)

He also said, he had asked the first lady, Patience Jonathan when she came to his church to give him her number so he could pass messages across whenever he receives any, but thrice the first lady refused and asked a pastor with her to give him his own number instead.
“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls,“ he said.

29 comments:

  1. Abi Man Of God? Don't mind them, continue 2 say the truth n nothing but the truth. God will raise yo standard against those who choose 2 b yo enemies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why were you asking for the first lady's phone number? So because. She didn't give you her phone number, that is y u are pained? Hmm

      »» GOD'S HEARTBEAT ««

      Delete
    2. That's not what he meant, Duby.












      If he had the number, he would have relayed the message without going public.










      I suppose








      Delete
    3. Rev would have gone public if he had the number

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. MR EDDY said.
      FR mbaka now feeling like a gangster Abi. It is well.
      ^
      ^
      ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

      Delete
    2. Hes brave like a lion. Let the Rv.father continue to asslick Apc. Maybe he will be given a political appointment. Mtshew. A MEMO TO RV FATHER MBAKA...CONCENTRATE ON WINNING MORE SOUL for GOD

      Delete
  3. If Anything should Happen to MBAKA, Nigeria will be SHOT down...

    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get 2Getha 2day, YIPPPPY:)
    @No Shaking pls give us update of how many ppl are expected 2 attend (confirmed with emails)? Just 2 have an idea.
    Don't gv the venue details before MPN Arm robbers visit them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, was posted on 3rd.
      http://www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/01/its-going-down-mpn-blog-get-together.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. Damn I can't make it! I'm at work already *sad face * wish I knew earlier.

      Delete
  5. Ehe. Truth don dey come. So bc patience wouldn't drop her number, he decided to get them thru other means? Just like he haunted chimaroke nnamani...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is well,God wil protect u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you.......may you live long to proclaim the Good work of our Lord jesus christ

    ReplyDelete
  8. This man should take it easy ,otherwise ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi, he shd take it easy before ppl wud tink that bcos patience dnt give him her phone number that is y he is saying this, anyway Jonathan is too slow to rule naija but idnt want buhari, they mk it look like we have only 2 parties in nigeria pdp and Apc

      Delete
  9. May God keep protecting Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is because the president have not dine with him that is why he is acting this way.If the president attend his church today he will offer him a presidential seat and special prayer.Man of God my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @sunnyotun stop talkin like a child, God is bigger dan GEJ! What's presidential seat? What he said is nuffin but d truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MP Family Happy new year to everyone, I reported here how I was robbed of my phone on 19/12/2014, I just resumed work today for the year, infact is not easy staying out of phone, will appreciate any kind hearted family member to help with some financial help biko, to enable me replace my phone. I can be reached on ntanelly@mail.com or nta_vivian@yahoo.com

      thanks all

      Nelly

      Delete
    2. Happy New Year Nelly n sorry 4 yo loss. God will see you through.

      Delete
  12. He is talking from 2 sides of his mouth and as a man of God is not good, In November He praised Oga Jona now he is Badluck, he should watch it many has gone,

    Obasanjo leveled Udi killed Man and Animal no body talks about him like Jona, is it because he is calm.

    people should take it easy.

    i don talk my own

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let him who has ears hear what the Rev has said.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God to,d me the same thing. DO NOT VOTE FOR JONA, NAIJA WILL BE DAMNED IF HES VOTED IN. a word is enough for the wise

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321