Asa Finally Finds Love in a Foreigner | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Asa Finally Finds Love in a Foreigner


Asa has revealed she has finally found love. While on the midday show with Toolz on Beat Fm 99.9 earlier today, She said because she previously felt lonely and wanted to feel loved...., she had to drive 18 hours alone from Nashville to New York to  get inspiration for many songs on her latest album.
Now,its a different story...When asked if she has now found love, Asa said
‘Yes, I have and I am very happy and I guess that’s what inspired the song, ‘How did love find me?’
 When Toolz inquired further to ask if I  is a Nigerian, Asa said
: ‘No he’s not a Nigerian, I won’t say more than that’ 

22 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm happy for her. Wish u all the best ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use to think she's a lesbian. Love is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur still a Tomboy.Guess it's a foreigner who won't know the difference.Btwn I'm not a Fan

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asa is one of the best pop singers from the continent of Africa

      Delete
    2. Still not a fan.I'll rather listen to Terry G and Timaya than her songs PERIOD

      No shaking

      Delete
  4. When u are in love every other thing fall in place. All the best Asa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLOG ANALYSER: congrats to her. I really want to listen to her new album

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Oky congrat lady asa.....
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ve long waited for a news on this asa, where has 'HE' been all these yl...between am so happy for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really happy for her.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Nigerian cannot Inspire such a Sweet Song Title, they inspire songs like; AND I WISH AND WISH I DIDN'T HAVE A HEART by Waje just to mention a few...
    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  10. #Awwww good for her, i'm happy for her. Tot she was gon' be with her guitar forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If Truth can find love, then monkeys can find love as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That should put end to the lesbian story. Love is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. [URL=http://yankoimages.net/s6qx6cqywohe/i.gif.html][IMG]http://img51.yankoimages.net/i/03290/s6qx6cqywohe_t.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321