Why I withdrew my son from LASUTH-Father of boy attacked by dogs | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Why I withdrew my son from LASUTH-Father of boy attacked by dogs

On Monday, the Lagos State Commissioner for Health faulted the father of the boy attacked by dogs. He said he took the boy fromLASUTH against medical advice as there were plans to move the boy to Dubai .

 The father of four-year-old Omonigho Abraham, Mr. Odia, has said the Lagos State Government lied that he took his son out of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, against medical advice. He told Punch

They told me in LASUTH that they would do skin-grafting for my son and that they would wait for about eight months before they would do it.
“I was not comfortable with the idea because he was too young, but I decided to wait. It was while waiting that I learnt a surgery could be done in India that would not require parts of his flesh being cut.
“On Thursday, I informed them that my son would be flown out and that the Delta State Government had concluded plans with an NGO to take him to India.
“That was the first time they told me that Governor Fashola had approved that my son should be taken to Dubai.
“By Friday, when I took the letter of appreciation to them, they handed me the governor’s letter, and by then, the India travel documents and every other thing had been completed.
“If I was aware of the state’s plan, I wouldn’t have bothered myself with any India travel and would have preferred Lagos State to handle it.”

24 comments:

  1. My dear what ever you have done is for the better of your son, God will heal him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray d boy gets better, n his life return to normal. Dnt care who's handling it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! Those LASUTH people were lying all along. Your son would be healed by the special grace of God,if he has lived this far then,he'd live longer,amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an innocent child.....u didwhat every responsible father would have done..what matter is d solution u are trying to provide,may GOD heal him for u,am just wondering wht d little. Boy is passing through right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is Well papa! yo son is strong & the hand of the mighty one rests upon him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our health system is still not shaped....and about the man not receiving the letter quickly... I guess it had to go through a lot of processes before it could get to him or the person with the letter held it so tight and dint wanna let go...Good Morning Dearies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He wiLl be fine, Jehovah will perfect his healing n make him a miracle +a testimony

    ReplyDelete
  8. The man should sue the owner of the dog and there should a law banning those having such dangerous dog as pet

    ReplyDelete
  9. May God heal him 4 his family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon little Omoni

    ReplyDelete
  11. May God heal him, I really pity the little boy

    ReplyDelete
  12. The main thing is you have made a very good bold step. Little Abraham is healed in Jesus name, amen.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bold or maybe hasty. I am really not keen on India's health system

    ReplyDelete
  14. May the doctors adn Nurses öf heaven Heal hım.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the father action as nigeria government can't be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please heal this child Lord,it is well

    ReplyDelete
  17. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    this boy is too young to be passing through such pain.
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321