Nigerian Girls Are Very Decent-M.I | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Nigerian Girls Are Very Decent-M.I

MI has commended Nigerian girls for being decent in comparison to girls from other countries.(I know all the guys agree with him) When asked how he copes with female fans, he told Encomium 
Let me first say this, Nigerian girls are more decent. I tell you why? Fans in other countries go out of their ways for celebrities to sleep with them. But our girls are very decent. However, what I try to do in most cases is to stay in my hotel room anytime I go to event. That means, if you don’t want to, nobody would force you. I show my female fans a lot of respect. The love I have for them is not sexual. It is an appreciative love. The contact can now become sexual the more you communicate. The best thing is when they show you love, show them love; when they bless you, you bless them; when they greet you, you greet them; and you partways. I think that’s the best way.
On staying scandal free

I can’t really say how I have been able to achieve that, but I love to keep my life private. I mind my business. That’s one of the reasons I have been scandal free, because “nobody holy pass”. I’m sure there are naked pictures of me; I’m sure there is someone outside that wants to blackmail me; but would you agree if they tell you it’s my naked picture? No! Why? Because MI is a simple guy, he would never involve himself in such scandal. That’s when respect comes in. I respect myself; respect people as much as I want to be respected.


27 comments:

  1. He is right. Nigeria girls are decent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww dats so sweet coming frm Mr Incredible himself, im sure one.girl don show am pepper for him to b confessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one dear, nice photo shoot from tcd tobbinator

      Delete
  4. I just luv dis guy,he always impresses me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just luv dis guy,he always impresses me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tryna increase his female fan base...good luck with DAT,

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is general statement , . on which hypothesis base

    ReplyDelete
  8. MI jst won my heart wit ds,esp d part where he Said "no body holypass", he dint potray himslf like a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only bcoz he has not met Truth, No Shaking & some of our MPN so called ladies!
    *Talk to the hand, face aint listening*

    ReplyDelete
  10. M.I on point,u so mature nice words from a perfect gentle man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its true...even runs girls believe in God. Not to say we are saints but naija Giles dey try. I have a friend whose clearing into runs but I've never seen a woman so domesticated, humorous and prayerful. I just wonder why she loves sex so maniacally

    ReplyDelete
  12. When are you releasing another album?

    ReplyDelete
  13. M.I nice one.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a sweet thing to say MI, you will always have my respect for being a scandal free person.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to know. I like the fact that he respects himself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heavily on point. But u know,we celebrities sometimes it gets really tempting. Not always easy to resist the pretty once,but I still dey try my best sha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. His actually referring to me coz I've turned him down so many times

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes true talk,we dnt force our self t celebrities

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice1 mi,but hope you won't come as a rapist in 30yrs time,cos thats exactly the words of bill cosby far bck 1984.were are all the history student*oke*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321