'I don't crave sex..I just want to cuddle.'-Khloe Kardashian opens up | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 28 December 2014

'I don't crave sex..I just want to cuddle.'-Khloe Kardashian opens up





Khloe Kardashian who covers Cosmopolitan UK  told the new issue of the magazine:
 "I don't crave sex. I talked about it more openly when I was married because it's more comfortable. I crave companionship – I just want to cuddle. I got married at 25 – I was young, but I loved it. I do like it when you save certain things for your marriage. I don't think you should treat every guy you're dating like your husband. It doesn't make it special."......
She continued..
"By the time I hit that age(30) I thought I would have kids and still be married," "But because that's not the way it went, you can't sit in a ball and cry. I had a husband, so I think there's an adjustment period, which I don't want to rush. Dating is so weird. But I'm happy – I moved into my new house, which is the first time I've owned a home on my own. It's a big step and my brother lives with me – I'm so happy about that,"



30 comments:

  1. MR EDDY said.
    And how's that my biz.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u merry Christmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL woman..... I wish u all the best and pray u find love that will last

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL woman... Pray u find love soon and b fulfiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyahh. I'm sure she's missing Lamar! Make it work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pray she finds love...and yes!!!!Sex is overrated... me prefer cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crave for whatever but Don't deny your hubby marital sex urge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abi......sex don become food for marriage...officer Soji....mouth sealed#eyes closed#

      Delete
    2. Not at all but couple should understand the importance of sex in marriage.

      Delete
    3. Real food should be more important in marriage like,rice,salad,meat. fish,amala ati ewedu ati shaki and edoh,ogbono and egwusi.......@and giving him happiness he should have reason for wanting to close from work and come home to his wifeeee\hubby....#am out#***run away#hhhhhahahahahaha

      Delete
  7. Pray she finds love...and yes!!!!Sex is overrated... me prefer cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think sex is overrated. It is meant for married couples and should be enjoyed often. It is the power of #intmacy #pleasure

      Delete
  8. At Least you have learnt the bitter way. Hope you make the right decision this time around and stick to it.. Errrrrmmmmm, as for the sex aspect, please tell that 2 the birds !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm,lips sealed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish her all d best.all she ever wanted was true luv .i pray u find one in no time.wats d essence of sex without a lot of cuddles afterwards or all d time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for her...any way she is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay........that's is her own cup of kaikai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beta pikin not that filty Unscrupulous Kim with akamu yash. Besides not everyday girl u date, u must marry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Men cheat because they are not getting good sex with their wives or she doesnt look hot anymore.while women cheat because of money.Whoever says that sex is overrated is sitting on a long thing.Deny your hubby sex and see whether he will not get it elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No mind dem; lolzz @oyibo woman never crave 4sex; lier..cuddling is pretty cool aswell!! Fv Kadshn gudluck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely khloe,may u find happiness again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Secret is out...most women prefer cuddling

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321