Yes! There was a time I thought of quitting -Eva Alordiah | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Yes! There was a time I thought of quitting -Eva Alordiah

Eva Alordiah has encountered a few setbacks on her road to success ..However,things are now good for the rapper who is now an ambassador for the #MadeOfBlack Guinness Campaign ...In a chat with encomium, When asked if there was a time she thought of quitting..she said
Everyday, yes. But then I get up, wipe the tears, wear my one black shoe and keep on moving.God is your only refuge at the end of the day as a human being. When you live life knowing that God, or something much higher than you, is in control, you would find no need to worry. I have been blessed with the most amazing parents, family, friends, dogs and fans that there is always someone sweet to remind me what a beautiful life this is. Sometimes, that is just about enough.
On if she has achieved all she wanted 

No not yet. Ha! My work has just started. The struggle days may be over but the hustle has just begun. I aspire to be the very best version of myself as I move along every curve and every bump on the road. I am excited for what lies ahead, but more than anything I am happy to do what I always wanted to do with my life.
I wish everyone could be given that chance. I wish everyone could take that chance for themselves.

23 comments:

  1. Nothing good comes easy,just keep being focus..its ur girl gentlesandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok wish you well. But she is looking like CHOKY the doll.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wısh you all the best...But why all the make ups like süper Marıo..IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish her all d gud tins life can offer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love skinny girls with tiny boobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honesty nwannem we know u love em dry nd bony!! Lol
      Ur choice jare

      Delete
  6. Shout out to my new friend on dis. Blog SVC I sight u....its ur girl gentlesandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm nawa oo
      Dis one don turn to stalking biko...Bia SVC someone yearns for ur attention here!! Kikikiki


      ....xoxo gossip girl

      Delete
    2. @Gentlesandy, My boss lady ı see you... IT İŞ WELL

      Delete
  7. Keep moving girl, buh what i don't understand is why the dog came before the fans on her list.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing her all the best in her musical career

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Chommy, this is MPN blog. Don't get it twisted !!

      Delete
    2. Xoxo gossip girl...is nt a crime if I mention SVC?..its ur girl gentlesandy.

      Delete
  10. love u Eva but u look like a bleached tortoise here

    *CUTEMICKY *

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    I love yu plenty eva...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. You need a good promoter for your dope joints.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FEROCIOUS BEAUTY !
    You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This girl has not gotten the credit she deserves.... This lady right here, is about the most intelligent rapper(both male and female) I have ever come across... Her lyrics are out of this world amazing
    God bless your hustle my love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eva Alordiah is my best naija female rapper. She's just so good with words and very intelligent. God bless ur hustle dear Eva.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321