Why I'm not yet married to my Baby Mama-Terry G | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

Why I'm not yet married to my Baby Mama-Terry G

Terry G is one of the Nigerian stars who have Baby Mama's ...He and his UK based fiance Mimi Omoregbe welcomed their son in Nov 2012..Two years later, he opened up to Vanguard on his fears regarding marriage and why he is not ready to settle down now 
She’s my fiancée; we are getting married one day but I don’t want everybody pushing us to settle down as if they own our lives. One thing many of them have not realised is that marriage is a decision we have to make once in life. I don’t want to make a decision now and change my mind later or else everybody looking up to me as a role-model will see me as an irresponsible guy. Besides, I don’t want to make a rash decision that I’d regret for the rest of my life. That is why I have been taking my time, putting things that make marriage worthwhile together and at the end, when that fruitfulness is everywhere we can live our lives together forever. I thank God I have a good and understanding partner and we are working together.
On What he understands about marriage
I don’t know anything about marriage, because I have never been into it, but I believe marriage is when two opposite sexes are living together as couple. Technically, I’m married because my fiancée lives with me and my son. I live like a married man, though without any ring or court pronouncement. Everybody asks me about marriage but hardly talks about divorce. Let’s not go into that aspect so we don’t hurt the victims of that circumstance and if I can say it here, I don’t want to rush into marriage so I won’t become a victim of the circumstance called divorce.

22 comments:

  1. Understood, don't want rush into anything & yet u are rushing her toto! I don't blame u, i blame her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U don't have the money for it yet Period

    No need for all dis plenty talk cus nobody even cares

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you are in a rush to get a baby. Well I blame the women not the men

    ReplyDelete
  4. the woman is the big fool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ur cup öf tea... #SıppıngMyBabyOku# IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  6. D woman is a fool for living with him..wen he is nt ready for marriage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terry G nobody is pushing you to do anything. You have hasten up to put her in family way then you should be able to discuss the way forward and settle down

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terry G,pack well jor..all dis celebrities and their different kind of life time...OH sweet LORD I need my cool GOD fearing future hubby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marriage goes beyond love...it's anyone's choice to leave or remain in a relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    So uptop this dude madness he gather sense like this. Thats gud....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the kind of rubbish men vomit from their mouth when u allow them to enjoy all the benefits of marriage outside marriage... Why buy d cow when u can get the milk for free?? Stupid woman, keep living in his house and fucking him daily, na d only sense u go get dat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like I care,see her nose like tortoise own *bella*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Akpako mster., tmorrow if she (ur babe) wins lottery, u will wan marry her overnight..man, she born ur child nd y'all live together..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321