Nicki Minaj stuns for Billboard Magazine: Why she said 'F**k Skinny B*tches' | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 8 November 2014

Nicki Minaj stuns for Billboard Magazine: Why she said 'F**k Skinny B*tches'

Nicki Minaj covered the latest edition of Billboard Magazine ..In it, she addressed critisisms for saying F**k skinny bi*tches in her Anaconda track ..She said
"In the song I kind of say, ‘F**k them skinny girls.' But it's all love. I consider myself a skinny girl."I went overboard with the video to show that I'm not going to hide. And those big-booty dancers I have, they're not going to hide. Black girls should feel sexy, powerful and important too." 
On Beyonce, she said

"There's something about her work ethic that always made me feel like no matter how hard stuff gets, I'm not allowed to complain, "Some women give me the feeling that where there's a will, there's a way."

26 comments:

  1. I like them fat and chunky..........#Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually waiting for you comment Atinuke. Hehehe. Nicki am not aware of what u said..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dem skınny like Atınuke.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abegiii skinny get grade oooo, not all those yoruba girls dat got laps like my arm and no booty to fumble just bone. People like truth

    ReplyDelete
  5. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Only if i could bang this mama.... I love them skinny abeg.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a vision and see you banging a tortoise. I have shared my vision

      Delete
    2. Lol. Ed ur doodie no dey rest.

      Delete
    3. @ truth. Banging a tortoise? ! Lolz. I have heard that, it's anus can grab a hold of anything inserted in it and never lets go like yoruba mugun! In your case, ed dreams doodie. No amount of vaseline can help him to remove it!

      Delete
  6. @ truth lol, bk 2 d matter. Skinny bbes rock flexiable, clean n romantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it all,skinny girls are clean, flexible, do things you never imagined could be possible. Tall and skinny girls are beautiful. #winkz

      Delete
  7. Whether be skinny or otherwise there is always a way for every size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao@Truth. That means @edDreamz doodie will break nau. The only thing I admire in skinny babes is just their tummy, the rest no follow(pack of bones)

    ReplyDelete
  9. People alwaz taking things out of context, but she's right whnever derz a wall derz a way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @atinuke so r yu tryna say fat girls are not clean?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just have a body like jlo with big standing boobs

    *CUTEMICKY *

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not all skinny girls are beautiful, not all skinny girls are clean, not all skinny girls are flexible! The same goes for them Fatimas (Fate babes)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @atinuke u a bastard n a hoe for not replying yu gonna be a fatty soon whore

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321