My Unforgettable experience at Kobis Restaurant | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

My Unforgettable experience at Kobis Restaurant

I just have to share this unforgettable experience with you all ...The first experience I had of the Kobis meal is still fresh in my head. I had finished a meeting in Allen, Ikeja and a few friends and I had met up and needed a quick fix.

Nothing seemed to answer that urgent call other than the all-new Kobis restaurant in Ikeja. So we drove down and, damn, food never tasted so good.



If you are wondering if they serve anything special, you guessed right. The blazing sun of that Thursday regardless, we got into Kobis on Oregun, Ikeja and helped ourselves to some terrific chicken and rice and some salad. Bimbo, my business developer, settled for some Omelette and Toasted Sandwich and in all we had a blast.
With their excellent customer service, on point menus, perfectly spiced delicacies and pocket-friendliness, who wouldn’t want some of the Kobis magic? The restaurant caters to varying needs from adults to kids, working class persons and young couples.

We ate with relish and ordered fantastic portions of dessert cup ice cream in variants for the drive back home. It was fast becoming a fabulous evening. And though we were held in traffic for a couple hours, we laughed away the otherwise rigorous Lagos roads as we reveled in our discussions and snacks.


Upon enquiry, we learnt that Kobis delivers home or office service given their vehicular options that range from Corporate Sedans to Delivery Tuk Tuks, Trucks and Delivery Scooters. Speaking of freshness and the need to steady deliver to customers in time.

Methinks if you are out and about today and you seek to get that awesome fresh feel of well made food or snacks, both on the Island and on the Mainland, Kobis is your best bet.
Thank me later

26 comments:

  1. Emeh would you help an upcoming blogger?..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u got me a foodie craving. weneva i go that way will make sure i stop by

      Delete
    2. You go fear advert 100%. Lol. This is so not Emeh, but good restaurant dou,would def try it out asap

      Delete
  2. Emeh clap for yourself for making me hungry this afternoon. Where is the address? Will look for it whenever I'm in Ikeja and it better be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See free advert sha.

    Please click on my name for Fashion/Beauty/Fitness tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Advert of life no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually thought it was Blogger's Diary!! You Got me. Nice try!! I'm not even coming back to read comments. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here,no be only kobis,Emeh u caught me

      Delete
  6. Hope they paid u for this advert
    Nd hope say their food dey sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This advert sha...got me thinking @first it was one of yur blogger's diary...Next pls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unforgettable Advert.Dont worry I won't be visiting.I only dine in 5star restaurants and hotels.Cheap Cheap

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. * COUGHS MADAM THE MADAM * COME'ON THIS NA PR STUNT 202...
    MAKE KOBIS GET BETTER RATING ABI *WINKS*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its this the new or latest way of placing an advert. Hey its quite long and I thought it was 'a correct gist'...nice try because you gat me reading the whole stuff

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emeh, I go patronıse dem if dem go dey sell rat nıpples and lızard ıntestınes. Na my best food be dat... IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emeh was the food that sweet that you had to write a whole Kobis diary? What will you write if you dine at hirikshima billionaire restaurant where I eat?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. So wats ur point exactly?Make una try dey fear God for this blog

      No shaking

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321