Jealous woman spots ex strolling with new love, injures many while trying to run them over(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Jealous woman spots ex strolling with new love, injures many while trying to run them over(Photos)

A man's ex-girlfriend who spotted him walking with his new love for an evening stroll, decided to make the separation permanent by running him and his new girlfriend over.Unfortunately the couple were also walking on a pavement packed with other people, leaving dozens injured ...

According to police the female driver, who they named as Jiao T'an, 28, was an ex-girlfriend of Chen Wei, 29, and although they had broken up three years earlier, they had maintained a friendship and she had apparently hoped they would eventually get back together.But that hope was dashed when she spotted him by chance walking with his new girlfriend.

Eyewitness Yue Yan Shih, who narrowly missed being hit herself, told Dailymail, the car had at first stopped on the street in the city of Longquan, in eastern China's Zhejiang Province, and a woman leaned out and started shouting at a man on the pavement
  'She was angry about something because she was really raising her voice, but the man turned his back on her and walked off with another girl.
'But he hadn't got very far when the driver suddenly accelerated forward and deliberately drove at him and the other young woman.''It was carnage, there were people lying around everywhere and somebody pulled open the door and dragged the driver out.
'She was screaming and shouting that she hoped she had got him and his stupid girlfriend and that it was all his fault.'
Several people were treated at the scene with cuts and bruises and Jiao was arrested by police.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Emeh .... i cant comment again . Kilode??.. No space to place my lovely opinion. ..... comments tripping. Just belinda alone maybe 10 comments per post. .. O_O.. The airtime strategy gonna work in your blog business shaaa. ..

      Steve my case with you is still on arrival from heaven.. .

      Delete
    2. @ Amy George, So sorry beautiful lady! I'll reduce the speed just for you...

      Delete
    3. Amy g hw market? Dere's dis new gala in town (chumchum). Its goin 2 boost ur biz. I collected d dealers num 4 u. If u r interested do let me knw. U can tank me nw. Buy n testify... Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon

      Delete
    4. That's what happens when you play with a woman's emotions. She wanted a final seperation. Lol

      Delete
  2. I'm beginning to b scared of dis Chinese women oh, d kind heart whn dem get no b here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Women n their fish mind ....#jealousMyAss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is me. I can do it. :|

      Delete
    2. Maryam pls dnt do it 2 him if he decides 2 leave. I dnt want u 2 end up in kirikiri, usin ur pant as handkerchief, u r above dat standard. I fink u hv a class, if he leaves d better 4 u. Any man dat deserves u will respect u 4 who. No man is tied 2 a woman's pant, we only pray 2 meet our match

      Delete
    3. Any man dat deserves u will respect u 4 who u r...

      Delete
  4. Jealousy is very wicked and destructive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealousy is a mental cancer, Hope she gets well soon
    BTW Where is Debby James and Kingsley Leopard? I miss those two ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Kingsley Leopard? He commented yesterday I think.

      Delete
  6. Chinese are another country filled with mentally deranged dwarfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. China is the country n Chinese are the people of China. Its k. I understand..

      Delete
  7. I love this. Reminds me of what I did to my ex last year, but I didn't use my car,i used a bicycle and I was able to escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tinz we do for love, I can remember fighting 7 abgero in a bus-stop just becuz one of them grab Sukuratu's butt and I unleashed the super man in me and guess wah happend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaahahahhahahahaaaaahahahahhahahahaha! Truth onye ara, onye agwu. No be only bicycle, na borex

    ReplyDelete
  10. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Damn, she was hoping?? I guess she has nw giving the dude a whole lot of space to do his thing bcos she will nw be chilling in jail while the dude will be chilling with a whole lot of doodie killers.. Lolx....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exactly how I ran over the bitch that slept with my man.Shes still in coma somewhere in one hospital.Way to go girl

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321