I'm forgetting politics to concentrate on my career-Julius Agwu Quits Governorship Race | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 7 November 2014

I'm forgetting politics to concentrate on my career-Julius Agwu Quits Governorship Race

Julius Agwu has confirmed his decision to shelve his plans to run for governor of Rivers State..
In a telephone interview with Punch he explained
“My people have asked me to drop my ambition because of a zoning arrangement within the PDP to produce the next governor of Rivers State from the riverine tribes.”
He said his kingsmen and fellow party men have given him the option of contesting for a seat in the State House of Assembly, but he said he might not accept the offer.
“The reason is that I really want to concentrate on my career. I think I am going to forget about politics for now and focus on my career,”

23 comments:

  1. Story for the God's. You never taught about your career when you took the decision earlier? Or fear of Amechi? Anyway better late than never. Still wish you luck..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clown.You thought politics is comedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you dude... Gud A.M! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noise maker. Come n contest na. Fucking clown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytin na comedy for naija ...#unserious

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Thats a nice choice bro b4 them use yu do money.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few days back,u said it's false rumor, today u are thinkn of ur career. Thought u wanted forfeit it for your people that needed you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. With his head like onions

    ReplyDelete
  9. He has been paid to stop d ambition of contesting for governor

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next is dat promise and fail Yoruba 9ice dat kept his fans hope on bringing bak Grammy and dat Kogi turned Yoruba (Olushola Desmond Idiot) dat has use film tricks to trick his yoruba name into politics. Can't stp lafing at his movie where he was a ghost and was hit by a car wen crossing a main road and stil died at dat spot. 9ja Celebs I dey hail una oooo

      Delete
  11. am shocked someone took him serious , he just needed a Lil bit of publicity, boys don take over comedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. bhahahahaa.na now ur eyes clear julius

    ReplyDelete
  13. So all his tutuganga all this while was just for mouth.......never beaten twice shy

    ReplyDelete
  14. See his head like garden egg! Mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oga julius! How many times did I call you? Na only you waka come?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321